• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Why was there no Secret Service or State Police sniper not on the roof? Leaving that “high spot” open to someone like what we’ve just seen is completely ridiculous and we can only hope heads will roll as a result of this security debacle!
    I know that there are multiple USSS counter sniper teams employed when the sitting President is speaking, especially in a venue like this. I don’t know how much that applies for former Presidents still under USSS protection.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Amazing to me that every time there is a shooting somewhere witnesses uniformly say they heard “popping” sounds. Are these idiots tone deaf? I’ve never heard a rifle or pistol shot, even from a distance, sound like a “pop”. Unbelievable!

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Amazing to me that every time there is a shooting somewhere witnesses uniformly say they heard “popping” sounds. Are these idiots tone deaf? I’ve never heard a rifle or pistol shot, even from a distance, sound like a “pop”. Unbelievable!

Pistol rounds from a long distance, especially smaller caliber ones, do sound like pops to me. Rifle rounds not so much.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    4:21 PM PT -- A source who has spoken with a member of the Secret Service tells TMZ, Trump was not hit by a bullet. Rather, a bullet hit his teleprompter and the glass struck him by the ear.

Does that really make a difference? It was an assassination attempt any way you look at it

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My wager is some "deep state agent" "known to the fbi" acting as a "lone wolf".

Those who scream for tolerance are often the most intolerant creatures of all.

Expect both wings of the uniparty to attempt further infringements upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the States.

When the central state is so large that folks believe a single man elected as its executive can impact their life to such a degree that they are willing to kill, the central state is too large.

Dissolve it.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    There's usually 2 to 3 teleprompters. So that the person speaking can turn and face different parts of the audience.

I could see it hitting a teleprompter and being hit

Does that really make a difference? It was an assassination attempt any way you look at it
    I don’t believe the SS saying Trump hit by shrapnel. Already starting with the disinformation and CYA because of their own obscene security failure by not securing the perimeter.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom