Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It was a bit silly, but our patients seemed to be pretty understanding of the craziness. I have a ton of notes of things to do tomorrow to fix things that we couldn't get entered today. I couldn't submit the insurance claims because they always fax confirmation of what went through and what was rejected so we know if anything needs to be resubmitted. With the fax not working, we figured we'd wait until tomorrow and hope they get that problem resolved.

I am not quite sure why we thought a Monday was a good day to get new phones up and running without allowing for issues that may need some attention, but it sounds like it was Comcast that chose that schedule. Tomorrow's morning meeting should be interesting. LOL

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It was a bit silly, but our patients seemed to be pretty understanding of the craziness. I have a ton of notes of things to do tomorrow to fix things that we couldn't get entered today. I couldn't submit the insurance claims because they always fax confirmation of what went through and what was rejected so we know if anything needs to be resubmitted. With the fax not working, we figured we'd wait until tomorrow and hope they get that problem resolved.

I am not quite sure why we thought a Monday was a good day to get new phones up and running without allowing for issues that may need some attention, but it sounds like it was Comcast that chose that schedule. Tomorrow's morning meeting should be interesting. LOL

Patients were probably understanding, because they've dealt with things like that themselves.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Red

I was kind of glad the lady that trains me wasn't there because the whole mess would have had her totally stressed out. We were just rolling with the punches and making light of it as much as we could.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Last week I went around the house replacing burnt out bulbs. I got half of them before running out, including ALL the ones in the bathroom.
    But, puking in the toilet today, I remembered why I was leaving some dark. 8 light bulbs felt like an ice pick in the brain because of the migraine.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm crocheting for a bit before I go to bed. Alarm is set for 4 so another hour or so and I'll need to call it a night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom