Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :wavey:

Just a quick drive by between bouts of emptying stomach into toilet. :(
    Migraines suck.

Good thing I go in for shots on Thursday.

On the other hand.
    This might help me lose a few pounds.
    But, not that good on the esophagus lining.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I survived today!! I got to work early so I could get the messages off of the machine since we hadn't been open since Wednesday....arrived to find my phone and computer not working. They installed new phones over the weekend but they weren't hooked up yet and my old one was having issues. The phone issues caused the internet to my computer to lose its connection. Hard to work without the phone or the patient information!

They finally got my new phone hooked up and working but then none of the other phones in the whole office were working and all of the calls were being forwarded to my phone....then I couldn't get to the messages that were going into voice mail.

Great way to do my first day solo without my lady that has been training me. We muddled our way through and managed to print off the end of day reports.

Our fax and credit card phone line are still down....Comcast deleted it or disconnected it or something so that HAS to be fixed tomorrow morning. I have a pile of credit card payments to process.

I had called the hubby and had him pop the supper I had prepped into the oven when I was leaving work so we ate shortly after I got home.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Gotta love bosses.

I asked for a vacation day for the nwi ingo family shoot June 8.
    Boss mentioned he didn't know if he could allow it, because someone is already gone for the week.
    This is the same boss that has 2 workers in December on overlapping vacation (fri, sat, sun overlap)
    AND gave a THIRD worker Saturday and Sunday single day vacations.
    So THREE people are gone on the same weekend, out of 5 people.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I survived today!! I got to work early so I could get the messages off of the machine since we hadn't been open since Wednesday....arrived to find my phone and computer not working. They installed new phones over the weekend but they weren't hooked up yet and my old one was having issues. The phone issues caused the internet to my computer to lose its connection. Hard to work without the phone or the patient information!

They finally got my new phone hooked up and working but then none of the other phones in the whole office were working and all of the calls were being forwarded to my phone....then I couldn't get to the messages that were going into voice mail.

Great way to do my first day solo without my lady that has been training me. We muddled our way through and managed to print off the end of day reports.

Our fax and credit card phone line are still down....Comcast deleted it or disconnected it or something so that HAS to be fixed tomorrow morning. I have a pile of credit card payments to process.

I had called the hubby and had him pop the supper I had prepped into the oven when I was leaving work so we ate shortly after I got home.

Well that doesn't sound fun at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom