Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning gentlemen.

I baked cookies yesterday but think I may bake something today. I have some butternut squash that needs to be used up and found a recipe for some dessert bars that looks interesting. They have flax seed mixed in so that should make them healthy too.

Have a roast thawed for supper and some ground beef to make something for tomorrow after work so now I need to figure out what to make that I can just reheat when I come home.

Need to dig out some Tupperware lids that need replaced too...daughter is having a party so she has someone that can get them replaced for me. Lifetime warranty....too bad I threw out a few other things that broke. I figured after using them for 30 years, it wasn't much of a loss.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Greg

Definitely a lazy day here so far.

I woke up at 5:30 when the power flickered. I remembered I hadn't filled any water bottles last night so got up to do that and see if Mattie wanted in. Lily and Elvis both were in all night but Mattie had gone out at 11 and didn't come in when I called her. She was MAD and let me know it. She lectured me for five minutes straight meowing at me and letting me know how nasty it was out there. LOL! I fed the cats, put some wood in the stove and made a pot of coffee and went back to bed. Hubby was impressed when he got up that the coffee was ready. Mattie came up and slept with me until about 7:30 so I think I was forgiven.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have been up since 4am... Staying out of the basement because I know the boy DIDN'T do what I told him to in his room, as soon as I see it, he loses his power cords for EVERYTHING. He isn't up yet, but I am to the point I can't procrastinate anymore :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom