Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think we are going out. Grilling sounds good but my propane tank is in the hunting condo for the heater.

It's all about hunting right now.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Back home....hubby got hungry so off we went.

Ordered fish and then realized they had the prime rib sandwich on special and I should have had that. I saw the fish go in the fryer from where I was sitting so I didn't change the order. Next time....that is a good sandwich.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Evening all

Had something new from the gardener for desert tonight, brownie jerky, looks like beef jerky but is made of brownie mix.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've eaten at some of those places that Mom45 goes to many years ago, my favorite in that area was the Italian beef.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Whew...shower felt good.

We ate at my cousin's restaurant tonight. It seems to be our favorite place but we visit while there so that is an added benefit.

The place LE is talking about with the beef sandwiches has gone downhill. We haven't been there for a few years because it was so dirty and the food and service were not good the last three times we went. It has been for sale for several years...not sure how it is still open.

Glad to hear the party was a hit, CM! After the year you had, I'm sure it was good to celebrate another birthday for her!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Whew...shower felt good.

We ate at my cousin's restaurant tonight. It seems to be our favorite place but we visit while there so that is an added benefit.

The place LE is talking about with the beef sandwiches has gone downhill. We haven't been there for a few years because it was so dirty and the food and service were not good the last three times we went. It has been for sale for several years...not sure how it is still open.

Glad to hear the party was a hit, CM! After the year you had, I'm sure it was good to celebrate another birthday for her!

It was stellar. Lots of friends and family in attendance. She is aglow right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom