Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didnt realize it when I took them in, but by bringing it in on Wednesday and having 5+ items, I got 25% off. So regular price would have been $40

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg and SAM

I've been baking and getting stuff done around here. I didn't do much of anything yesterday other than laundry. Dryer died so I had to keep hauling everything upstairs to dry it in the other one. No washer up there anymore or I would have just done it all up there. Hubby fixed the dryer today so it should be good to go for the next laundry day. I don't think that dryer is every going to truly die...he just keeps fixing it. The motor was full of dust/lint/dirt/coins, etc. so he cleaned it and lubricated it and it is working again.

We now have peanut butter cookies and fresh bread. I was trying to decide what to make with the ground beef I thawed, and now he wants to go out for dinner. I guess I can use it tomorrow.

The lady that is training me has the flu so it sounds like I am going solo on Monday assuming I'm not sick too. I feel a little better today than yesterday...hoping it is just a cold. Using all of the DoTerra stuff I can think of that might help and is on hand.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Counting stitches....I had an error in the last row I had to fix. I guess I was crocheting with my eyes closed last night. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom