Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had some good meatballs in spaghetti tonight with cheesy garlic bread.
    Granddaughter wanted to help oil the guns. She did good. She's already asking for the 75B, the one I like. She went to bed smelling like gun oil.

Kimber 10mm has a bevel at the top of the feed ramp. It's not polished and looks factory. And the barrel sticks out past the bevel causing an obstruction. Only explanation is if the 45 barrel is a little shorter and they use the same frame design. Big screw up on their part. Only fix would be taking some off the barrel ramp.

Uh......It is a Kimber after all.....:):

But I digress. My brand new TRP tactical was mailed back to springer today. It is new and I am now getting up in its knickers.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    My job sucked for years. Nights, holidays, in freezing weather all the time. I paid my dues. Welding in the rain. Having a 24 hr maintenance emergency when I'm ready to clock out. I don't feel bad at all going home at 3.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hubby started collecting his pension at 55. He highly recommends it! :):

Oh I'll collect it. But I'm sure I'll have to work also.
    Someone tried to tell me that I'll get less money because I start drawing so early. But I can't see that anywhere. I even had had 3 estimates from the companies retirement system.
    I think he's just one of these guys that just wants to spew old ideas, thinking he's right.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Must get sleep. Brain not working. Good night all.

Oh pack of puppies have been running around the house the last couple days. Getting exercise. They're like a swarm following your feet.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh I'll collect it. But I'm sure I'll have to work also.
    Someone tried to tell me that I'll get less money because I start drawing so early. But I can't see that anywhere. I even had had 3 estimates from the companies retirement system.
    I think he's just one of these guys that just wants to spew old ideas, thinking he's right.

You get less than if you worked until age 65 because you obviously aren't paying into it as long. We decided it was worth it to retire younger and be able to collect for more years and enjoy life a bit. He was laid off for several months every winter anyway so his pay actually went up when he retired because he was collecting year round and wasn't spending a fortune on gas/tolls, etc. traveling to Lake County to work all the time. He never had jobs close to home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom