Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The Kimber I'm impressed how controllable it is over the Glock 20 I had. I found putting my support thumb under the beaver tail keeps me on target.

I took the 75B and 75 Omega. The 75B has less muzzle flipp and was my favorite today. But it has Wolf springs and a stainless guide rod. It also has 16 round mags vrs. 12 rounds for the Omega. I have springs for the Omega so I'm sure I can tame it down. My wife's favorite today was the Omega so she wants to shoot that one.
    Her second favorite was her Glock 23. The S&W 901 bit her and she just wants to put it up for sentimental reasons.

The S&W 1911 Pro Series 45 was my second favorite today. I'm getting a holster for that one. My wife didn't like it. OK by me. It's the one I'm going to dream about shooting. The 75B with the same level of accuracy and double the capacity couldn't be ignored, but if I had to choose one for fun it's the Smith.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    We didn't have any room on the bench for loading. I just went wherever I found room. The guy next to me shot my target. Other than that it was great.

My wife was impressed as always with my accuracy. It's a real panty dropper.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    We didn't have any room on the bench for loading. I just went wherever I found room. The guy next to me shot my target. Other than that it was great.

My wife was impressed as always with my accuracy. It's a real panty dropper.

The guy next to me had a laser, went on my target a couple times, and shot it. Couldn't shoot with a laser.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I got a guy in Greenwood, a K9 cop who started in his garage but he has a shop now, to polish the feed ramp unless someone knows someone who can get it to a high polish. The 10 already has a Wilson mag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BlueishHue
    Top Bottom