Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Oh, I can go one better than that.
    My Secret Santa Recipient has to come pick it up. :D

Hey, I'm not paying postage for six blocks... nodimesane? :):

Thanks to JetGirl looks like I am the first to receive mine :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

She gave me a AWESOME John Wayne Treasures book which has a collection of memorabilia from the life of The Duke. It was great to go up to Tomlinson's and visit with her and receive my present. Had a great time, the only bummer was I was to late to buy the John Wayne Winchester Lever action tribute gun they had, had been sold earlier (much to my wife's happiness) but for next year that would make a GREAT gift for me, HINT HINT HINT!!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    And for my receipent, I ordered their gift last week but have it being shipped to my house so I can wrap it and then ship it to them, so hopefully it will get to my house soon!!!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Let's say that they can't get my gift out to the person before xmas. Would sending them a screen shot of the order/product on xmas eve be spoiling it? Just to let them know it's on it's way and I didn't forget them?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Let's say that they can't get my gift out to the person before xmas. Would sending them a screen shot of the order/product on xmas eve be spoiling it? Just to let them know it's on it's way and I didn't forget them?
    :dunno: Something is better than nothing. :twocents:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Last year, we posted pics of our gifts. I guess you can do what you want, but receiving it is part of the fun and knowing what it is will kind of spoil it, IMO.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Thanks to JetGirl looks like I am the first to receive mine :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Awesome!!!
    I'm glad you like it... I knew you would.
    smug133.gif

thdontpetdrytrees__by_clairebearer.gif

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

She gave me a AWESOME John Wayne Treasures book which has a collection of memorabilia from the life of The Duke. It was great to go up to Tomlinson's and visit with her and receive my present. Had a great time, the only bummer was I was to late to buy the John Wayne Winchester Lever action tribute gun they had, had been sold earlier (much to my wife's happiness) but for next year that would make a GREAT gift for me, HINT HINT HINT!!

What? No picture?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    If it's not shipped to them by Christmas Eve, I will pm them and let them know it's coming eventually, but won't give away what it is then.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    What? No picture?

I will get one up but it will take me a couple of days, had some running around to do today (youngest got sick so had to run her to the doc office and then wife had to have pain control shots into her neck that I had to take her to). Now I am going to be gone for the next couple of days so hopefully I can "git r done" and posted on thursday.

Top Bottom