Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    AAR??? :dunno:

Gift outgoing!:rockwoot:

Mine is on it's way! :D

Mine's on it's way! :rockwoot:

I'm bummed. I couldn't direct ship to my recipient because it was coming in THREE different shipments!!!!

And the latest one has an estimated delivery range of 12/24-12/28. :xmad: The two late ones have already shipped, so hopefully it won't take them the full time. But no one should worry if his/her gift isn't forthcoming in the next day or two, mkay. And it would be nice if a few of you would hold off on the shipping so it would be less obvious who's getting the gift from me. :laugh: ;)

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I'm bummed. I couldn't direct ship to my recipient because it was coming in THREE different shipments!!!!

And the latest one has an estimated delivery range of 12/24-12/28. :xmad: The two late ones have already shipped, so hopefully it won't take them the full time. But no one should worry if his/her gift isn't forthcoming in the next day or two, mkay. And it would be nice if a few of you would hold off on the shipping so it would be less obvious who's getting the gift from me. :laugh: ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I thought it was bad waiting on a package for myself.... :dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    By the time I drive to the closest FedEx store, I'll be more than halfway there. Might as well spend a couple extra bucks to finish the drive instead of paying for shipping. Nothing creepy about the actual present. Promise. :):
    How bout I meet ya half way! :thumbsup: :laugh:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    By the time I drive to the closest FedEx store, I'll be more than halfway there. Might as well spend a couple extra bucks to finish the drive instead of paying for shipping. Nothing creepy about the actual present. Promise. :):
    b

I don't even know who my Secret Santa is! I have already sent my gift directly from where I ordered it to mine.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Mine should be on its way tomorrow morning. Hope the lucky one likes it, I know I would enjoy it. If not they can re-gift it to me!!:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom