• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hmaverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2014
    Greenfield, IN
    A quick and dirty (and not the best) HK clone family photo.

re9S52jFXmSUlB7uZXUMn8EDvV3T-EFZK4xasHifKUs=w678-h553-no

Top to bottom:

• Century C93, HK 93 clone
    • Century C93 SBR, HK 53 clone
    • Coharie CA94 SBR, MP5 clone

Just got the stamp back on the HK53 SBR, so I could finally slap the stock on. I thought it was a good time for a group photo. Hopefully, in the not too distant future, I'll get the chance to run all three with a post sample sear (the C93s both came with full auto buffered bolts and I upgraded the Coharie with a US/German full auto bolt carrier).

how do these run? I've always heard mixed things

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    After nearly a year wait I was finally able to bring my Sterling home last night!!

hit Parabellum tonight after work and put a couple hundred rounds through it. It runs great!!

[video=youtube_share;fxg_ZogET0A]http://youtu.be/fxg_ZogET0A[/video]

its super smooth and very controllable. This is the result
    of a 34 round mag dump at 10 yards. I'd say that'll do!!

i dont know know how I missed this sweet piece of brass throwing fire belching death machine, but daddy want!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    AAC special edition, R1 enhance threaded 1911 .45 with all aac logo an markings including aac logo VZ grips, hosting a AAC Ti-Rant .45 suppressor. This came as a set in a slim pelican case with shoulder strap. I'm in love.
    the Ti-Rant .45 is the first .45 dry can that is down around 134 decibels. And wet it's at 124db. Scary quiet!!!

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Yeah! My first official NFA firearm!!! Approved a week or so ago. Got my stock in the mail shortly after. Just got her put on last night.

YUGO PAP M92PV
    - Midwest Industries Forend
    - Magpul AK Grip
    - Krink-style Muzzle Break
    - US Machine Gun Lite Modular Stock

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This would be a truly unique situation (as far as I know), but if an item is illegal under state law, I'm not sure a federal dealer's license would be a defense. It would be illegal to sell it to anyone in Indiana, so there's no reason to have one.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    This would be a truly unique situation (as far as I know), but if an item is illegal under state law, I'm not sure a federal dealer's license would be a defense. It would be illegal to sell it to anyone in Indiana, so there's no reason to have one.
    Perfectly legal, and law enforcement can buy them. They can also be sold out of state, they can be pre ordered, just not delivered until July 1st. Like i said in the original post, I have all the needed licensing.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Snob gun :):

Looks great, what Surefire can is rated for a barrel that short?

Surefire Socom556-SB...rated for barrels under 10".

Lol on the "snob gun" comment...If I were to build a 8.5" SBR with the same top tier components and then have it cerakoted, it would have been pretty close to the same price.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Surefire Socom556-SB...rated for barrels under 10".

Lol on the "snob gun" comment...If I were to build a 8.5" SBR with the same top tier components and then have it cerakoted, it would have been pretty close to the same price.

All ARs are the same. Tiers....ha

I didn't know the 556-SB was rated for under 10", for some reason I thought it was rated for 10" barrels on up

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus

All ARs are the same. Tiers....ha

I didn't know the 556-SB was rated for under 10", for some reason I thought it was rated for 10" barrels on up

Sure makes all the pic threads worthless then if "all ARs are the same"....cars, shoes, houses, etc must be all the same as well....sounds like you need a snickers...and that Surefire can must be a snob can, too, huh? I'm sure there are other options out there that could have been bought for less...

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Sure makes all the pic threads worthless then if "all ARs are the same"....cars, shoes, houses, etc must be all the same as well....sounds like you need a snickers...and that Surefire can must be a snob can, too, huh? I'm sure there are other options out there that could have been bought for less...

Just messing with you, you have good tates

Top Bottom