Last edited:

HawkI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Behind the sights, a
    Here is my NFA collection:

Just bought this. Its out of state on a Form 4, so I am hoping I have it by the end of the year. :rolleyes: :xmad:

Sendra M16:
    SendraM16-2Edit.jpg

SendraM16-4Edit.jpg

Also just bought this. Waiting on the Form 3 transfer. Probably get it the same time as the AC556.

drooling :popcorn:, def would love to have one some day, thanks for sharing!! :yesway:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Where on earth did you get that stock? That is something I would love to do to a 10/22...

Custom built. Took an airsoft ABS PS90 shell, hollowed stock, custom fabricated trigger linkage with metal cable connectors, 1/8" welding rod, put back together, called it a day! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

There may have been some beer, struggling and cursing at the stock in between those steps. :D (with no ammo in the room :):)

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Custom built. Took an airsoft ABS PS90 shell, hollowed stock, custom fabricated trigger linkage with metal cable connectors, 1/8" welding rod, put back together, called it a day! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

There may have been some beer, struggling and cursing at the stock in between those steps. :D (with no ammo in the room :):)

Any thought of inverting the receiver so it could feed off the original mag? Now you have given me some ideas for a new build.....

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Any thought of inverting the receiver so it could feed off the original mag? Now you have given me some ideas for a new build.....

I'm confused... As far as I know (and the parts for this build where the only ruger 10-22 I've had, so I could be wrong), the stock magazine is the simple 10rnd magazine that currently does fit correct.

If you are talking about flipping it so the action is upside down, to load from the top, there is no possible way of doing this without having the entire trigger assembly poping out the top, I've tried. :D If you ever make it around Indy, I'd be glad to invite you into my home and show you the internal workings of the project.

ps: also might be interested in trading this sucker off, gooing over those m&p22's :)

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I'm confused... As far as I know (and the parts for this build where the only ruger 10-22 I've had, so I could be wrong), the stock magazine is the simple 10rnd magazine that currently does fit correct.

If you are talking about flipping it so the action is upside down, to load from the top, there is no possible way of doing this without having the entire trigger assembly poping out the top, I've tried. :D If you ever make it around Indy, I'd be glad to invite you into my home and show you the internal workings of the project.

ps: also might be interested in trading this sucker off, gooing over those m&p22's :)

Sorry, when I said original mag, I meant original to the shell, not original to the 10/22. So it kept that whole PS90 feel/operation, but I had forgotten about that pesky sticking out trigger assembly. And if your moving that its suddenly a lot more complex re-engineering...

Next time im heading out to Indy ill shoot you a PM, id be interested to see how you have it all linked. :)

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Oh! As in the P90 mag. That is just a piece of empty plastic that was with the shell, everything is feeding through the bottom. The trigger linkage took forever to get just right, but is very minimalistic in design.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    got a thread adaptor in today's mail, so I had to try it out for looks!

GunPics004-14.jpg

GunPics003-14.jpg

And of course, if you're putting a can on an AK pistol, you've got to go all the way and add the drum!!

GunPics002-14.jpg

If it checks out OK at the range this weekend, teh SBR paperowrk is going off as soon as I can get it done!

Doug K

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Here are my two AR SBRs, a 10.5" 9mm and a 7.5" .223.
    This picture is a little dated, I've changed a couple things on both of them but they're still pretty close to this configuration:
    2xSBR2.jpg

Top Bottom