20161216_122008_zpsgfhwghgu.jpg

:drool: Nice!

TECKS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 30, 2014
    SPEEDWAY
    Little HD build, Radical upper 16", Magpul, Geissele, Lux-pro light, Troy diamond sights.

2h3zd48.jpg

Attachments

• 20170105_191539.jpg
      20170105_191539.jpg
      325.5 KB · Views: 6

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Completed number 2 of 3 today. I ordered a 10.5" Radical Firearms upper from Aim Surplus on a Black Friday deal. Had I known I was going to get diagnosed with cancer a week later I wouldn't have ordered it but oh well. I had some tax money left over from last year and ordered the rest of the parts (and I still have some tax money left over). Don't know when I'll get to shoot it but at least it's done and it gave me something to do today.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Completed number 2 of 3 today. I ordered a 10.5" Radical Firearms upper from Aim Surplus on a Black Friday deal. Had I known I was going to get diagnosed with cancer a week later I wouldn't have ordered it but oh well. I had some tax money left over from last year and ordered the rest of the parts (and I still have some tax money left over). Don't know when I'll get to shoot it but at least it's done and it gave me something to do today.

That's some tough news to handle. Will pray for you. At least you have a hot assistant there! :)

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    My first AR, and first build! Started out with zero knowledge of the AR platform, but I learned a lot during this build. Took it out for the first time today and it was a blast! :ar15:

IMG_8867_zpsi2dvwmzl.jpg

IMG_8873_zpsxuq61bvu.jpg

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Mine is sitting in the safe untouched so far still. I built a AR pistol recently using a Bobcat lower. Probably my ghost gun lower will be next since it's already built then probably INGO

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Finally got time this weekend to get the moe sl handguard installed on #88. Had to change out the front handguard ring from a triangle to a round. It's a psa upper and it had a black moe handguard on it. Still needs a red dot, probably a strikefire II, and a flip up rear sight. It may be silly, but i'm pretty proud of myself on this one. My first AR and my first build. Definitely a gun that will never get sold. Open to suggestions on other sub $200 red dots.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm just getting around to ordering more parts for my 9mm build on my INGO lower, but need a suggestion for a good glock mag block, or colt mag block.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Finally got time this weekend to get the moe sl handguard installed on #88. Had to change out the front handguard ring from a triangle to a round. It's a psa upper and it had a black moe handguard on it. Still needs a red dot, probably a strikefire II, and a flip up rear sight. It may be silly, but i'm pretty proud of myself on this one. My first AR and my first build. Definitely a gun that will never get sold. Open to suggestions on other sub $200 red dots.

I bought a Bushnell TRS-25 for my dad that he really likes. On sale at PSA right now for $70.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I'm just getting around to ordering more parts for my 9mm build on my INGO lower, but need a suggestion for a good glock mag block, or colt mag block.

My wife planned on turning her INGO lower into a 9mm pistol. She went with the HAHN dedicated block. We had a problem with the lower though. We tried many times to get it to drop in and it flat out wouldn't. We used grease on the sides and lightly tapped it with a plastic mallet, it jammed every time. She took apart one of her others with a CMMG lower and I took a Bravo apart. The HAHN block dropped right into each one with only a slight push. She ended up using her CMMG for the build instead. Her INGO lower is still in the box until she decided what to do with it.

I don't know if the lower is slightly out of spec or what the deal was. My lower has a small issue as well. It was built as a 300 pistol but every mag I've tried catches when inserted. You have to slightly press the mag release to insert it. I started with a PSA LPK when I ran across the problem, I took my Bravo rifle apart again and used the mag catch from it, same thing. Put the Bravo back together and the PSA stuff back into the INGO lower. It's completely built but I haven't had a chance to test fire it yet. It function checks just fine other than the mag catching when inserted. These were #92-93.

I hope you don't run into any problems with building your 9mm. If you find a 9mm block locally it might be a good idea to take your lower with you to check the fit it they will let you.

Top Bottom