• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    Things getting heated before Sprit week starts…

I am not a fan of Ballou at all so it is painful for me to say that he is in the right here. USAC needs to get their poop together and quit giving drivers and teams reasons to race in other series.

Non wing sprint car racing is the most entertaining, exciting and competitive racing on dirt. Things like this make it look bush league.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    57 cars….
    It’s too many cars for sure. But a good problem to have in some regards. I like heat races only taking four. Wish every show was that way and also qualifying was a little more even with the national guys. I hate a pill draw having such an impact on the night.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Lawrenceburg got rained out earlier tonight and is rescheduled for Tuesday. I know firsthand how tough it can be getting a sprint car ready to run a local weekly show, much respect for these guys that have to do this thrash almost every night for a week. I’m sure they are happy to have a break. Especially since so much equipment has been torn up in the first two races at Putnamville and Kokomo. CJ Leary and KTJ had some tough luck last night:

If you’ve never watched 410 sprint car racing on a bullring dirt track like Kokomo take a few minutes to watch this. There is no better racing anywhere on planet Earth. The men (and women) who strap these beasts on and go wheel to wheel with no fenders leave it all on the racetrack.

Watching the best of the best do their thing in wingless Sprint cars is truly addictive. And if you talk to anyone who is lucky (or crazy) enough to drive one, they will tell you once bitten by the bug it’s game over. Like a drug.

Edited to add a really cool compilation video of Indiana Sprint Week last year:

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Lawrenceburg got rained out earlier tonight and is rescheduled for Tuesday. I know firsthand how tough it can be getting a sprint car ready to run a local weekly show, much respect for these guys that have to do this thrash almost every night for a week. I’m sure they are happy to have a break. Especially since so much equipment has been torn up in the first two races at Putnamville and Kokomo. CJ Leary and KTJ had some tough luck last night:

If you’ve never watched 410 sprint car racing on a bullring dirt track like Kokomo take a few minutes to watch this. There is no better racing anywhere on planet Earth. The men (and women) who strap these beasts on and go wheel to wheel with no fenders leave it all on the racetrack.

Watching the best of the best do their thing in wingless Sprint cars is truly addictive. And if you talk to anyone who is lucky (or crazy) enough to drive one, they will tell you once bitten by the bug it’s game over. Like a drug.

Edited to add a really cool compilation video of Indiana Sprint Week last year:

Just screams summer Saturday night in Indiana

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I’m heading down to watch. Haven’t been to a race in person this year yet. It’s one of my favorite tracks and easiest to get to from home besides circle city. I’ll have flo up usually as well in case I wanna see a replay.

Top Bottom