• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Don’t know if any of you guys know Billy Shipman, but he and his dad Johnny have been flagging for a long time in USAC and many other places. Billy was killed in a highway accident driving over to flag a race in Illinois this past weekend. I hear it was a medical issue that led to the crash. Sincerest condolences to his friends and family.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    LPS 10th Bill Gardner Sprintacular Night 2 July 6 also live on Floracing… https://www.floracing.com/

Tonight is night two of the Bill Gardner Sprintacular. USAC Sprints, Super Stocks, and Bombers
    Pit Gate opens 3pm
    Pit Admission $45/10 & under free
    Main Gate opens 5pm
    General Admission $35/10 & under free
    615pm cars on track
    630pm Hot Laps
    730 Racing

Interview from last night's race…

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Robert Ballou is a douchebag. He absolutely dumped Daison Pursley going for the lead in the first heat at Putnamville earlier tonight when both drivers had a transfer spot wrapped up, then blamed Pursley for racing him hard, insinuating Pursley deserved it.

Next time Pursely gets to Ballou, he needs to return the favor and I hope I’m watching when he does.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Robert Ballou is a douchebag. He absolutely dumped Daison Pursley going for the lead in the first heat at Putnamville earlier tonight when both drivers had a transfer spot wrapped up, then blamed Pursley for racing him hard, insinuating Pursley deserved it.

Next time Pursely gets to Ballou, he needs to return the favor and I hope I’m watching when he does.
    Ya that was bs. Didnt look like he even tried to avoid him, just threw it in and used Pursley as his brakes. Years ago that would earn you an ass kickin in the pits

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill

The way Ballou has been talking about USAC, I’m surprised he hasn’t received either a fine or suspension. Bad mouthing your sanctioning body usually doesn’t end well for drivers or owners. The fact that car counts are lower at many USAC shows this year is probably protecting him from this.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    The way Ballou has been talking about USAC, I’m surprised he hasn’t received either a fine or suspension. Bad mouthing your sanctioning body usually doesn’t end well for drivers or owners. The fact that car counts are lower at many USAC shows this year is probably protecting him from this.
    Remember 2018 when he was talking Trash?

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Ballou is a dbag for sure. Deserved another drop kick after bulldozing pursley last night. I do think there is something going on with some cars though that he’s been bringing up lately. I read on another forum bacon didn’t pass tech in Macon but USAC director overturned it. Not sure if it’s true but does fit the narrative of ballou’s complaints lately. I’ve heard stories in their other divisions of similiar things. Would not surprise me if true.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    Ballou is a dbag for sure. Deserved another drop kick after bulldozing pursley last night. I do think there is something going on with some cars though that he’s been bringing up lately. I read on another forum bacon didn’t pass tech in Macon but USAC director overturned it. Not sure if it’s true but does fit the narrative of ballou’s complaints lately. I’ve heard stories in their other divisions of similiar things. Would not surprise me if true.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Pretty sure most seen that coming…. They should have just started a second team!
    Ya I figured they would have, but its expensive as hell to start a team and starting a team with someone else usually never ends the way it begins. But, those 2 are in the top 5 best late model drivers currently, so that would be a hell of a dominant team

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    I believe RTJ was last person to know what was going on… heard over the weekend that RTJ had a motor$40k in his garage that can’t be found now.

RTJ to Rocket 1……bad rumor! Ha

Last edited:
    Top Bottom