IMG_0155_zpsb9abf777.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My 2075 in .40 was absolute garbage. Out of 2 mags, I had 6 FTFs and 5 FTEs. I couldn't run away fast enough from it. Maybe it was the mags:dunno:
    I have the 9mm RAMI with the alloy frame and safety. It has all of the Cajun Gunworks bells and whistles. I have never had any issues with it and it is an amazingly accurate gun for such a short barrel. I really like it and it is on the "never sell" list.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My 2075 in .40 was absolute garbage. Out of 2 mags, I had 6 FTFs and 5 FTEs. I couldn't run away fast enough from it. Maybe it was the mags:dunno:

There was a time, a few years ago, where if you were going to buy a CZ you made sure to buy a metal framed 9mm. It seemed for sometime CZ couldn't figure out how to build a gun in .40 and have it run well. And the polymer they were using was weak. But in their defense I have read that Tanfoglio was (still is?) making their polymer frames. So it wasn't CZ's polymer formula it was Tanfoglio's that was weak. It seems all those problems have been ironed out now. I have several hundred rounds through that little RAMI 9mm I traded for on here, (I think it was you I traded with for it :):) It honestly is a little gem and I am still very happy with it. Not one hiccup with any type of ammo and for a subcompact it is amazingly accurate. All my CZs have been that way too.

But yeah all mine are metal 9mms.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There was a time, a few years ago, where if you were going to buy a CZ you made sure to buy a metal framed 9mm. It seemed for sometime CZ couldn't figure out how to build a gun in .40 and have it run well. And the polymer they were using was weak. But in their defense I have read that Tanfoglio was (still is?) making their polymer frames. So it wasn't CZ's polymer formula it was Tanfoglio's that was weak. It seems all those problems have been ironed out now. I have several hundred rounds through that little RAMI 9mm I traded for on here, (I think it was you I traded with for it :):) It honestly is a little gem and I am still very happy with it. Not one hiccup with any type of ammo and for a subcompact it is amazingly accurate. All my CZs have been that way too.

Those RAMI's are really unbelievable aren't they? There is no way anyone could expect that kind of accuracy out of a 3" barrel. Just blows my mind.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

Mine was a metal framed 2075 and after inspecting the internals, it also showed some peening. I got rid of it like a hot potato.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Mine was a metal framed 2075 and after inspecting the internals, it also showed some peening. I got rid of it like a hot potato.

Well I don't remember who I traded with on here. Mine is a metal framed 9mm that was LNIB and unfired when I traded. Now is fired and shoots quite well and has been nothing but reliable and accurate.

It sucks you had bad experiences with CZs. But I guarantee you are in the minority. Most people I show my CZs to are skeptical at first but understand what I'm getting at after they spend a day shooting one. More than a few have tried to buy them off of me but ended up buying one of their own because mine aren't for sale :)

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Well I don't remember who I traded with on here. Mine is a metal framed 9mm that was LNIB and unfired when I traded. Now is fired and shoots quite well and has been nothing but reliable and accurate.

It sucks you had bad experiences with CZs. But I guarantee you are in the minority. Most people I show my CZs to are skeptical at first but understand what I'm getting at after they spend a day shooting one. More than a few have tried to buy them off of me but ended up buying one of their own because mine aren't for sale :)

I had both a 40 and 9. I traded you the 9 and it was NIB. I never fired a round through it. I liked the 9, but it was just too bulky and heavy to replace my EDC(Glock 27). And I love the 228R you traded me for it.:ingo: My PCR and P-01 are always available for the right price.:):

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I call this a "Tribute" piece.

Not a copy, just an inspired piece by a great guy that I'd never met; Stephen A. Camp. He wrote about and understood these guns way more than I ever will.

This one is my third Pre B. Slide bluing is almost 24hrs old. Hammer isn't half-bobbed (yet) like he did his.

I stripped the rattle can paint off the trigger and hammer (and slide of course), gawd aweful but I had to save it. Inside looks barely shot - I mean to say there is no perceivable wear. Amazing that someone painted it - and I knew when I bought it - and I didn't really care when I saw how nice the internals and the bore looked.

So this is its temporary configuration. Pictures aren't that great, but after I get a better camera... one of these days...

6HdKrEu.jpg

IQ6LLYJ.jpg

LaR21Or.jpg

fO0tP5s.jpg

Top Bottom