Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Heck ya. Good job Pappy45!!

LOL! He just texted me that he shot the wrong one. He is out coyote hunting now and the one he's had his eye on just walked through. Oops. Too bad there is not room in the freezer for one more or I'd have to get out there and get the bigger one! That's what happened the last time I took one. Mine was bigger than his.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    My mom used to pickel the hearts for me. Sliced thin on a sandwich with some Swiss and a little spiced mustard...mmmmmmmmmmmmm MMMMMMMM!

ENJOY!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My mom used to pickel the hearts for me. Sliced thin on a sandwich with some Swiss and a little spiced mustard...mmmmmmmmmmmmm MMMMMMMM!

ENJOY!

My mom always stuffed it and baked it. I'm using her recipe...fry up some bacon, add onion, garlic and some fine bread crumbs and mix it up. Stuff and close with skewers. Dredge in flour...brown and bake for a couple of hours. It smells pretty good in here right now.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Here is the video from my deer hunt a couple pages back. I killed this buck last Saturday morning.

[video=youtube;kZ41M8IbAyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ41M8IbAyE[/video]

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Congrats to ur hubby , nice bow kill..... :yesway: I got some of that old tree bark camo too, thats a classic.... :D

Those coveralls are vintage I think! He has newer stuff I got him but it is the COLD weather gear and it was way too warm for that yesterday.

That's a great buck!

The one he's been watching (that he thought he shot) walked past him while he was coyote hunting last night. If there was room in the freezer, I'd go out and see if I can show him up again. I just put a half a pig and a dozen chickens in there though.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    The one he's been watching (that he thought he shot) walked past him while he was coyote hunting last night. If there was room in the freezer, I'd go out and see if I can show him up again. I just put a half a pig and a dozen chickens in there though.

I've got room in my freezer, I'll come take care of it for ya.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Well its been the worst deer season Ive had in years, haven't seen my first shooter yet all Ive seen is dinks.... Its fri. morning and Im gonna give it another try before gun season tomorrow... Maybe today is the day ? I kind of dout it but ya can't kill'm set'n on the sofa.....

Top Bottom