• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That was very hard to watch. My heart goes out to the officer and his family.

I couldn't watch it...Almost did but I just couldn't....

We always hear about how good it is to have dash cams, officer cams etc...But then when something like this is out there I have to wonder if the cost is too high....

I don't know if he has kids or not but to think a clip of his or her fathers murder is just a couple of mouse clicks away for a bully to pull up and taunt with just seems wrong somehow...

Maybe I am just getting sappy in my old age and I am sure the old "we can all learn from this" has validity....Just not for me anymore...

Ryno

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Shelbyville, IN
    It shouldn't be this way. When there's definitive evidence such as this video, it should be a instant death sentence. Not only did a good man die over nothing, this P.o.s. continues to live wasting tax where the money could go to help the sick and deserving.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I think the lesson here is using cover effectively. Always something to be learned from tragedy.

The officer was conducting a Terry search for weapons on a suspect when attacked. Hard to do that from cover. That video is difficult to watch. Hearing that lard ass loser talk so cavalier about taking the life of this officer makes my blood boil.

Kmocao

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Somewhar in the Bush
    Wow, difficult to watch is an understatement. That fat piece of **** should have been dragged out into the nearest alley and shot 5 more times if need be. But, thats just me

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The officer was conducting a Terry search for weapons on a suspect when attacked. Hard to do that from cover. That video is difficult to watch. Hearing that lard ass loser talk so cavalier about taking the life of this officer makes my blood boil.

The first shot was stopped by the vest, before they roll around on the ground. The fatal shot comes as he's standing next to the vehicle yelling into the radio after shooting tubby. He needed to get to cover before anything else. I'm not faulting him at all. The only reason Officers know the importance of getting to cover instead of talking into the radio is from learning from these videos. So many things Officers do today are because of lessons learned from tragedies like this one.

blacknwhite

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2016
    southwest
    This video is shown at ILEA and I believe the .22 round struck the officers aorta if I can remember correctly. After watching tons of these videos as a recruit it's a real gut check about what you're about to step into. Sadly it seems like these things happen all to often. Officers get unlucky and suspects are like cockroaches.....can't kill 'em.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    This video is shown at ILEA and I believe the .22 round struck the officers aorta if I can remember correctly. After watching tons of these videos as a recruit it's a real gut check about what you're about to step into. Sadly it seems like these things happen all to often. Officers get unlucky and suspects are like cockroaches.....can't kill 'em.

Great post/info...Welcome to INGO+Speak up...Bill.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Lucky for Tubby they were on an interstate and no alleys to drag him into.

Couldn't the responding officers have just dragged him far enough off the road to be out of sight? Seeing **** like this makes me wish that Frank Castle was a real person.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Couldn't the responding officers have just dragged him far enough off the road to be out of sight? Seeing **** like this makes me wish that Frank Castle was a real person.
    In a perfect world I guess. It shows extreme moral fortitude on the part of the first trooper to arrive to not execute the guy that just killed a fellow officer.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    In a perfect world I guess. It shows extreme moral fortitude on the part of the first trooper to arrive to not execute the guy that just killed a fellow officer.

To be fair there were 3 guys there when the first officer showed up so he didn't know who to drag off and shoot. He finally realized that tubby had some holes in him.

Top Bottom