• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    - Stopped by the Glock Doctor who fixed the front sight on my G27LB. He refused payment and told me to come back when I have a "real" problem.
    - Picked up some Magpul items from 21st Century.
    - Bought a monkey fist from Tyler's wife.
    - Got 500 rounds of 5.56 ammo from Nick.
    - Knife Lady got the knife I was looking for and didn't get pissed when I bought another one from her. +1
    - Picked up 2 40-round AR magazines from another vendor. Man, I hope these things don't jam up!
    - Stopped on the way out to look at some scopes and figured, why not? and picked up one for the AR.

Didn't get my NFA Day t-shirt and brackets for my steel targets, but I'll try to get by there today. I knew I should have gotten the 3-day pass!!!!!!!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I picked up some MecGar 18-round mags for my beretta, a JBP Holsters dual mag carrier and another hundred rounds of 124 gr. Gold Dots.

By the way, regarding JBP Holsters... at the last 1500 I bought their Sleeping Dog leather belt slide holster and their Master's Mag Case, and they are surprisingly good for the price. I used them for my Beretta until my Galco holster arrived. I carried owb, with the belt through the slots, and the clip over the top of my jeans, which is opposite what the pictures showed. You could use the crummiest belt in world and carry like that comfortably, with no sagging. That clip hanging over my jeans really did a great job of preventing that. I tried it with the cheap cotton belt I got for "free" with a pair of khakis (and that I never wear because I'd rather wear any other belt in the world), and it didn't sag even when that belt was not tight. It still printed a little but it is a full-size Beretta, after all. It prints a little in my Galco Concealable, too. Even with my one-size-larger shirts.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    I got a Streamlight PT2L handheld light
    67558_163092437049041_100000448578905_414040_3167974_n.jpg

So how do you like the light? I still swear my mine!

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    Picked up a great single-point sling from Urban-ERT, some
    chem light sticks and a Titaniun striker for my Glock 17 from
    the Glock Doc. Good show....
    :ingo:

nirol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    I looked for, and asked about the Raven booth--to no avail. I was most excited to get some of their holsters. Not sure if my group was blind or what...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I looked for, and asked about the Raven booth--to no avail. I was most excited to get some of their holsters. Not sure if my group was blind or what...

Must have been blind and deaf! I think they were right next to INGO :laugh:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

The wait for a holster at 2pm on Friday, that's when the show opens, was 4 hours, if you want a Raven be prepared to wait all day or go Friday and pick it up Sunday

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom