• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've been home for about an hour. I'm beat. I wasn't able to get there until almost 3:00 because I had to cut up a tree at my MIL's first. I found a magazine I was looking for. Got me an old style woodland camo BDU jacket I've been wanting for a while. Restocked on some Precision Cartridge ammo. I almost bought and old Stevens 325. The seller was cash only and the ATM didn't like my card for some reason. Its probably for the best anyway because I wasn't totally convinced it was the right rifle for me. I did however get a pound of tannerite. :naughty: I plan to bring it to PW3. I'm sure we can find something interesting to do with it.

Oh, and I ran into lots of INGO people there! Surprise, surprise!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I came home with:

A stack of books, including a 1946 printing (5th printing) of Hatcher's Textbook of Firearms Investigation/Identification and Evidence for a great price.

I bought my fifth Ruger 22/45 MkII off a private seller for a good price (by today's standards, hard to believe I used to buy them for under $200).

Magazines for a Ruger 22/45

.45 acp ammo

.22lr ammo

A hard to find objective cover for an optic

A box of cleaning wipes

and I had a lower receiver built into a lower by J&S

I got rid of:

A Taurus Judge and felt better immediately.:D

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I grabbed a Kar98 (reworked during WWII) that I'm still giddy about.

Also grabbed a grenade launcher site for my Garand since it already had the mounting disc on it anyway.

Thinking about going back tomorrow to grab another interesting piece I saw, but I mostly need to try again to find the kind of sling I want for my Saiga project.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk, you just don't like any kind of Judge do you?

Wow, now that's a can of worms.:D

What do you call a group of five Taurus Judges? A majority opinion.

What do you call a large group of Taurus Judges? A judicial conference of Judges.

What do you call selling a Taurus Judge? Motioning for a Change of Judge.

:D

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    heard some feds were sniffing around on friday, and tried to get Dan (promoter) to release the dealer list from all of this years and last years 1500's to them. i guess he told them no, and they said theyd get a supeana. good for him. i hope they choke on a chicken bone.

i picked up some nice things (zipper pulls etc) from Tyler34. thanks buddy. Also got to see the new INGO shirt with the design i helped create. I was in and out like a ninja.

Gaudard

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Terre Haute
    A buddy and I got there at 8 today and I went right to the Raven booth and got a holster for my g23 and two single mag holsters. Took an hour and a half I think.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    This was more of an educational than toy trip for me. Got a copy of Bryan Ciyou's new Indiana Firearms Law Reference Manual and Magpul Dynamics Art of the Dynamic Handgun set.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I managed to pick up a Sig P238 HD, a nylon pocket holster (until I find one I like better), some 95 gr JHP from Acme Ammunition, and a fire steel from Tyler.

This was my first 1500, and it was great to catch up with some INGO members and roam around.

Here's a pic of the P238 :D
    IMG_20101023_225338.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    where was everyone with their ingo shirts today?! I only say knifelady wearing hers and that was it (aside from me) ingo's booth has a sign on one side (facing the wall more or less :-P )

today i picked up a light w/laser for my hd 870/12g, a bipod for my 30-06, sling for the 870, rail and red dot sight for the ak-47, ammo, 4 more silver coins i found, and 3 ammo cans.

(already had the 870 and the remmy 710 30-06... just the accessories are new)
    33483_163892233640110_100000580036411_412124_1972268_n.jpg

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    The wife and I got five new INGO shirts, thanks Vupdblue and Tyler. The kids got some zipper pulls from Tyler, the kids love them by the way. The wife got a real hard time from Vupdue and Cwood for her screen name on INGO, I'm still laughing and giving her a hard time about that!:D:laugh:
    I got an awsome new tomahawk from 2Hawks custom tomahawks (Davin Price) he does some very nice work, a true craftsman!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I got a tenderloin from the boss about 1pm, had to take it back to the concession stand for the free pickles.

The benefits from this job are out of this world.

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I sold my muzzleloader! Bought a LCP from 21st century firearms, a Raven pocket Holster for it, a Hogue grip for my XD, a spare clip for the lcp, the new INGO shirt a sticker and 2 zipper pulls, and 5 boxes of 380 ammo. Also did a lot of drooling….

Malard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Me and my dad were able to trade my grandfathers Garand for a Bushmaster AR-15, it was a good day! Also found out what to put on my christmas list, a Keltec SU16c!

Top Bottom