• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Oh and its not the wife Tyler has to look out for, its his daughter. She told me yesterday as I walked past her she would "cut me"! I think that poor child lost her innocence after spending the whole day with us at the booth! :lmfao:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    did anyonen else notice that sunday, que was a dead ringer for Djimon Hounsou?

DjimonHounsou-LRS-003556.jpg

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Yeah, until she tells him NO that she isnt paying because he doesnt need it! :laugh:

ouch! but she was sure fine with me buying her a new AK.

Oh and its not the wife Tyler has to look out for, its his daughter. She told me yesterday as I walked past her she would "cut me"! I think that poor child lost her innocence after spending the whole day with us at the booth! :lmfao:

she's now running around the house saying she's famous on INGO, thanks.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

My son was kicked out of school for saying that! Seriously! :rolleyes:

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    Got to pick up a paddle holster and Single mag pouch double stack for my Taurus 24/7 .40 cal, a nice custom built RRA upper AR receiver, and 3 30 round AR mags. Sadly, the holster does not fit because I thought it said 24/7 .40 but it really was for a sub-compact. If anyone is willing to buy, pm me. First time going to the show but it was awesome! Can't wait to hopefully go to the next one in January :)

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I didn't get anything, didn't even go. I have my 1st baby due in less than 3 weeks. $700 in 2 days for baby stuff and $5,700 for a new furnace/ac unit to keep the family warm. I think it may be a while before i get to buy any new stuff.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I didn't get anything, didn't even go. I have my 1st baby due in less than 3 weeks. $700 in 2 days for baby stuff and $5,700 for a new furnace/ac unit to keep the family warm. I think it may be a while before i get to buy any new stuff.

Well at least you know your priorities.:D Rep in bound

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Finally got around to uploading.... here's the Kar98a I grabbed....

_MG_7878.jpg

1917 Erfurt.

Only issue I see is a split in the handguard I have to take care of. It's a WW II rework, so it has a k98k bolt, but I don't mind. The rifle has markings from three different German governments over the years, it's all matching but the bolt, and the bolt is all matching to itself.

Top Bottom