• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Grips for my Vaquero .357 and my Super Blackhawk.
    Marlin 1894 .44 Magnum from the nice people from Ft. Liberty Firearms. I have to go visit that place some time.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    first off thanks to everyone that came by the INGO booth and showed support for both INGO and myself it is greatly appreciated, my wife had a good time meeting some of you guys also. as far as loot for me I didn't get much. I picked up a couple shirts, an AK 74 from jahred and a target stand from kimball, and some new clips for all my raven gear.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    first off thanks to everyone that came by the INGO booth and showed support for both INGO and myself it is greatly appreciated, my wife had a good time meeting some of you guys also. as far as loot for me I didn't get much. I picked up a couple shirts, an AK 74 from jahred and a target stand from kimball, and some new clips for all my raven gear.

Darn, I thought I had you! :laugh:

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    I grabbed:
    a Esee 4 w/ G10 grips from KnifeLady (and Brad)
    my NFA Day shirt and a zipper pull
    a p22 thread adapter, and a 20 rd pmag from 21st century

All in all a good day, but I wish I could have found a buyer for my upper so that I could have bought a piston AR. :(

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Well.....I bought one of the "new" INGO shirts :ingo:...it is now the most expensive t-shirt I own...but well worth it! :D I was looking at a few of the Busse knives and almost pulled the trigger on a couple....being in the business, I have a hard time owning a knife (brand/manufacturer) that I can't sell.

It was a pleasure seeing everyone again and meeting INGO members that I have not met before....way too many to remember and to list. All & all a good/decent weekend even though business was slightly off from previous Indy 1500 shows.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

Is there a reason your not telling everyone that you bought a "pink" handled knife? :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    There is nothing wrong with your wife [STRIKE]taking[/STRIKE] holding the money. I'm sure she keeps it safe. :D

I have Kimmi hold my money at gun shows. There is a reason for that. She'll gladly hand it to whoever I buy something from, but I just like to add an extra "step" from impulse to paying.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What I got

Hello,

It was my first 1500, and I made my first handgun purchase! I got a p220r in great shape for 600, a box of target rounds, a box of personal defense rounds, and a leather belt holster. I can't believe I forgot a cleaning kit so I ordered one of those a minute ago online. I went with a fellow INGO person LoveMyRuger and then she had me join up here!

Thanks,
    Matthew

Top Bottom