• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hope she sold enough of those calendars, from experience there is a lot of expense in getting a calendar out and available for sell... Hope to see her at next years... Applaud her on a good run as she certainly got noticed by you guys...

Now just a side note I think thier giving away another one of my Gunbunnies posters at the next NWI meet and shoot in November as a prize in thier competition they hold.. If you liked meeting this young lady you should come out to the M&S and meet and shoot with two of the Gunbunnies models...

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Wasn't it discussed here at one time that these girls are doing what the photographers tell them to do. Like putting the finger on the trigger. If you look close you'll notice the finger is not on the bang switch. Difference between a professional photo and a normal? I'm just throwing this out there for discussion and to quote this pic.:): I like it.

found some pics from another show:
    8110540361_1b6ecf568b_b.jpg

DBriggs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    I'm new to this site, but I think you all are being a bit harsh on the poor girl.. Of course she's not perfect. Do you really expect women to be?
    She is hotter than a branding iron and has the coolest personality!
    I met her at the Indi 1500 and she's smart too!

She explained to me that she didn't want to have her finger on the trigger in the photo, but that is what the photographer told her to do..

He was going to add smoke to the end of the gun and make it look like she had just fired.. But then he didn't add the smoke at the last minute. She had to do what he told her, as she is the model.

Top Bottom