• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    But that's not exactly a golden standard to go by. I bet she does well at WalMart beauty contests though.

+1 to GBuck's sentiment.

The INGO endorsement is cool but the way some of you react to a moderately attractive female is borderline embarrassing.

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    I thought she was more than moderately attractive. She was very pretty, much prettier than in the red/white photo.
    I didn't stop and oogle, I walked past her, looked at my wife and said "wow, those were impresive". :):

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Payton is a very pretty girl in person, and has a really sweet personality. My 12-yr old son fell in love with her, and she was kind enough to show him extra attention, and autographed his calendar- including a special birthday greeting on his birthday in the calendar. He will cherish that thing, and the smile on his face all day was worth the cost of admission and the calendar.

I'm just glad to see youngsters and females showing an interest in the shooting sports, and any kind of criticism will just drive more of them away. Not everyone likes to shoot alone.

208042_4078206586392_2132761670_n.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I have to say I did notice the lack of trigger discipline in the poster shot... she did a nice job though otherwise... The Gunbunnies models have actually attended firearms training put on by both Front Sight and NRA firearms instructors... sooo I guest they have a upper hand on that whole part of it... Well the NWI INGO meet and shoot attendee's would know as two of the Gunbunnies models come out and shoot with them almost every month.... Nice to see a beautiful young lady out taking part in the firearms market though... Keep the pic's coming...

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Another Question why is she wearing and being apart of the American Flag?

I am quite sure her tata's do not conform to US Flag Code..

I am quite sure those are some real nice Tata's.

But again her tata's do not need to be apart of the stars and stripes

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    SNS, ya, I see that a lot on the photo forums... It's disrespectful to wrap the girl in a American Flag or use the colors like that but they do it all the time... The same thing with having the model sit on the Flag... It's OK to put the Flag in the picture, just not the model on the Flag... but .....

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Payton is a very pretty girl in person, and has a really sweet personality. My 12-yr old son fell in love with her, and she was kind enough to show him extra attention, and autographed his calendar- including a special birthday greeting on his birthday in the calendar. He will cherish that thing, and the smile on his face all day was worth the cost of admission and the calendar.

I'm just glad to see youngsters and females showing an interest in the shooting sports, and any kind of criticism will just drive more of them away. Not everyone likes to shoot alone.

208042_4078206586392_2132761670_n.jpg

Has all the hand lotion in your house mysteriously disappeared recently???
    Sorry man, had to do it.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    When did INGO turn into Hot or Not?

After seeing the comments, I'm sorry I didn't stop to converse with her and get a calendar, I'm very supportive of entrepreneurs, I thought all she was selling was the gear which I was not interested in. Hope she's present next INDY 1500.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    When did INGO turn into Hot or Not?

After seeing the comments, I'm sorry I didn't stop to converse with her and get a calendar, I'm very supportive of entrepreneurs, I thought all she was selling was the gear which I was not interested in. Hope she's present next INDY 1500.

I happened to see her as I was getting ready to leave and all I really noticed was that she looked a lot better in that LBV than I ever did. Didn't stop to look at the calendars, though.

Top Bottom