• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Corporate aircraft technician on one of the most advanced business jets out there. I make sure those fat kats get around safe ;)

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    I train dogs and work in 2 shelters, but that doesn't pay the bills. The day job is bookkeeping and medicare billing for nursing homes. Somehow I have also become our human resources department?!?

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I build timber frames and go to IUPUI for secondary math education. With lots of help from volunteers we built the Bridgeton Bridge in Parke Co. several years ago.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I guess I should update mine. I am now working in a pharmacy warehouse. Same company, same building but different division with better hours. I actually now work with ATM's daughter. She must be adopted though because she looks nothing like the daughter of an old Asian guy.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I work for a very very large company that is on tv a lot, is known to check social media sites..... And has no gun or talk about guns policy..... So yep hahaha.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I build timber frames and go to IUPUI for secondary math education. With lots of help from volunteers we built the Bridgeton Bridge in Parke Co. several years ago.

You are awesome. I love the covered bridges of Parke County. I am actually friends with Mike Roe of the Mill. Next spring I plan on going up there quite a bit and learning how to mill. When the original bridge was set on fire, I was sad, mad, and ready to kill the idiot who lit it on fire. The following 18 months or so it took to rebuild the bridge I was amazed. I went up two or three times during the building process taking photos. The fact that the new bridge was built using only 265k or so in labor and materials, the rest was donated is so awesome. Had the state been in charge, it would have taken millions and years to get a new bridge if we would have gotten one.

I actually helped Mike clean up the tail race after the tornado went through the area.

This is what the tail race looked like before we started working on it.
    P1010923.jpg

After
    324465_281990885167358_139239042775877_894041_312845579_o.jpg

This was the tail race before the tornado.
    DSC_4919_20_21.jpg

Some of the pictures I have the new bridge
    DSC_4930_31_29.jpg

DSC_2403_4_5.jpg

DSC_2380.jpg

I like this shot because I used a very short lense.
    DSC_2464_5_6.jpg

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I work as a pharmacist in a retail setting. So basically I watch a good portion of our govt-confiscated income get squandered on entitlement-minded jackasses.

Top Bottom