• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    still think "2a" 0n the right shirt sleeve or at the back of the collar would be cool.

That can add a lot to the cost to just have one thing added on the sleeve.
    Just like having more than one color adds to the cost, or having a logo on both the front and the back etc ...

If you have them ordered just one of those things could double the cost of the shirt.

Just something to keep in mind.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay. I've caught up reading the post. But I'm confused to what the final design was.

I still want one, size Large. No screenname.

I don't use paypal. I can send a check.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know about anyone else, but if I see a logo I'm interested in I google it. If I saw an OC/CC shirt with INGO on it and didn't know what it was, I would google it, and end up here just the same. Plus I think the more simple the design the better it will look. With all of those words on there it's going to start looking like a Nascar jacket, and just be confusing.

I agree. Simple is better. A little mystery wouldn't be bad.

I too am interested but the final design appears to be up in the air. Before committing I'd like to see how it will look. Thanks for your efforts, guys.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This is a very good idea. The team here at INGO had been working on a similar design concept a few weeks ago. Not AC DC related but OC v CC :D

We can consider making them but please don't use our logos if you are making a shirt on your own. Anything made with the INGO logo will come from INGO LLC.

Thanks for your understanding.

This is what I am pondering. I think the Indiana outline with INGO written in the middle would look badass with contrasting colors. But I think the web address is more practical.

I wish someone could OK the logo so I could move ahead with the design. I will PM him again with a number of how many want one tonight so if you are on the fence but are really going to get one post up! I will try to keep a running tally.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Two options now:

1. We make the design and give it to Fenway and let him make it through INGO LLC.

2. We go ahead and make the shirts without the INGO logo.

If I had my choice, I would prefer the INGO logo, but I'm fine either way. Just my :twocents:.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I think all the shirts should have Larry on the back for the jersey name. At least for everyone that orders one that has a Larry. It can be blank for those without.

If we go out in public, people will wonder why we're all called Larry.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'll let y'all figure out the design. Whatever it is, I'll take 1 shirt (men's, large).

I will be incommunicado for a while, but you've got my word that I'll get in touch after I finish OCS.

I, unlike others, do use PayPal :yesway:

Thanks!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Ok Fenway has spoken! I am going ahead with the design and making them on my own.

There will be a tier of options since there are so many different design ideas and I like most of them.

Standard: OC/CC front plus "for those that carry we salute you"- $12

Extra: standard front and an option on the back.- $14

The first run will be one color prints for simplicity's sake future runs may be multi color. Your choice on shirt color as long as its easy to find and depending on shirt color either white or black ink.

Last edited:

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Ok Fenway has spoken! I am going ahead with the design and making them on my own.

There will be a tier of options since there are so many different design ideas and I like most of them.

Basic: OC/CC on the front- $18

Standard: OC/CC front plus "for those that carry we salute you"- $20

Extra: standard front and an option on the back.- $25

The first run will be one color prints for simplicity's sake future runs may be multi color. Your choice on shirt color as long as its easy to find and depending on shirt color either white or black ink.
    I have rethought this. I am going to cancel the two I want thanx anyways.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    occc_glock.jpg

occc_1911.jpg

I can also just make an OC/CC plain shirt as well. I tinkered with the rolling revolver, and IMHO it kinda looked like crap. These look pretty good. And should print VERY easily and cheap.

If someone wanted alternate text I could add it as well.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    No offense, but I'm not real keen on this design. I think--just MHO--that adding the Indiana outline with a gun barrel pointed directly at "me" is a bit much. The more I looked at the designs, the more I liked the simple OC/CC with the tagline (whatever tag line that may be) below. I'm also more leaning towards having the INGO logo across the back. If you could work with Fenway on something that is acceptable from his end, I personally would be more interested.

Do what you feel led to do TF, but I'm not real interested in this particular design. Again, no offense intended.

Top Bottom