• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Love the slogan. I'd be in for at least one shirt. Still not sure about the screen name thing. As for the INGO logo, you could either just put "INGO" on the sleeve, or "INGunOwners.com" across the back with a small state outline right where you were thinking about putting the screen name... or both.

IMHO---I like the sleeve idea, but I think the screen name should go there. I would suggest to put a LARGE INGO logo on the back. :twocents:

I would probably get one for myself and one for "Mrs. Goinggreyfast" Black for us. Depending on the material--IF IT SHRINKS OR NOT--3X for me and prob a Medium for the Mrs.

No need, already have the font but thanks for the offer! I may use her service in the future, it just depends how this run turns out.

No problem! Let me know if I can be of assistance, OK?

Last edited:

CtWest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Here
    Could we just do the INGO like down the back side on the flank area...just to change it up a bit? I think that'd look cool or maybe down the side?? That is if we're to do something on the back side...

And I mean INGO from north to south...not east to west...

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I like the idea so far and would also like some kind of 2a saying on the back.

I'll take 1, 3X if they are going to be quality preshrunk type shirts.

Black, gray or even possibly Desert tan or FDE green? Which ever.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I personally like having the full "INGunOwners.com" somewhere on the shirt. People may not know what INGO is. The site address would clear that up. Even if it were in small print somewhere.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I personally like having the full "INGunOwners.com" somewhere on the shirt. People may not know what INGO is. The site address would clear that up. Even if it were in small print somewhere.

This is what I am pondering. I think the Indiana outline with INGO written in the middle would look badass with contrasting colors. But I think the web address is more practical.

I wish someone could OK the logo so I could move ahead with the design. I will PM him again with a number of how many want one tonight so if you are on the fence but are really going to get one post up! I will try to keep a running tally.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    I don't know about anyone else, but if I see a logo I'm interested in I google it. If I saw an OC/CC shirt with INGO on it and didn't know what it was, I would google it, and end up here just the same. Plus I think the more simple the design the better it will look. With all of those words on there it's going to start looking like a Nascar jacket, and just be confusing.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    This is what I am pondering. I think the Indiana outline with INGO written in the middle would look badass with contrasting colors. But I think the web address is more practical.

I wish someone could OK the logo so I could move ahead with the design. I will PM him again with a number of how many want one tonight so if you are on the fence but are really going to get one post up! I will try to keep a running tally.
    I would want 1 men's large and 1 men's medium.

Top Bottom