• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm not here to argue, and I'm not here to make accusations I just don't appreciate it when ANYONE misrepresents something involving my husband. We were doing just fine before Scutter came onto this thread thinking he had to defend himself from attacks. Simply wanting a valued member of the community back and questioning the reasoning of banning him should not erupt into a Mod fight.

You guys don't have to try to control everything.

You know we all can read, and a link was posted to the offending thread. So there was no misrepresenting. He was banned and rightly should have been. He should serve his time like anyone else. Don't like it "pound sand".

Just tell me why he is so special that he doesn't have to follow the rules?

Sure wish they'd give us the neg rep button back. A person who doesn't respect the rules, doesn't deserve respect. You have lost all mine.

His ban is until June officially but I doubt he will be back much. The community atmosphere at IndianaShooter is better than the "our house our rules" approach that INGO takes.

But... But... I thought T_F and the Mrs wouldn't be back bc INS is so much better? Now I'm confused.

He's quoting your own wife...He didn't make them up. You may not have said them (but then again we don't really know who was typing at your house) but your wife had to get that idea from somebody.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Rayne, you might want to untwist your panties they seem a little bunched up. The rolleyes and smiley were for mrortega's post right above mine, he is a close personal friend and we talk in person quite a bit so you might not understand everything.

As for my wife... She can think for herself and she makes me very proud.

I'm not here to please everyone and I didn't beg to come back. You don't like me then ignore me. If you don't know how look it up in the FAQ...

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I am confused, but glad to have you back. I too almost took the bait, but instead clicked report...

Lesson learned.

Also everyone should note: Don't be an asshat and insult everyone who questions your logic. ;)

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I have had some interesting comments about the shirt. One guy was obnoxious at a gas station talking about how he should get out of the way of the guy with a gun on my back, I simply stated what about the one on my hip? He walked away sheepishly. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, but it was funny he noticed my shirt before the 1911 I was OCing. :-)

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Send me your address, I'll have a couple of the guys stop over to help explain it to you...:D

Nicky Newshoes & Vinnie Noneck maybe??? I wouldn't worry too much. I hear they only carry Glocks. Hard times have La Famiglia too I guess.
    picture.php

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I just have to say I love the shirt. I haven't gotten any comments on it yet, but have gotten a few thumb ups and a few double takes. All good!

Top Bottom