• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    Just wanted to say that the wife and I went to the.movie theatre in Warsaw tonight to see the Hunger Games and I Open carried without a word being said by anyone. Although the security guard was watching me with an eagle eye he never said a word. Good night and good movie. :rockwoot:
    That's good to know. i was in the same theatre on Saturday to watch The Avengers with my son but only CC'd. Haven't taken the step of Oc'ing yet...

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I went to see the Avengers on Saturday with a cop buddy of mine who was off duty of course. He usually OCs unless he thinks it's inappropriate or doesn't want to draw attention. I always conceal carry and I go to watch the movies conceal carry all the time. My Showplace 12 has signs, well more like really SMALL stickers on the doors with a no gun sign thing on it. I usually ignore it because it's not Indiana law. They can kick me out, but I'll want my money back. It never happens because it wouldn't be conceal carry if everyone can see my gun. Well my cop buddy had tuck his t shirt over his Glock and it left a really big bulge, like it can not be anything else but a gun. An employee approached him and asked if he was a cop. The funniest part is a couple teens behind him thought it was a really big cellphone

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Well my cop buddy had tuck his t shirt over his Glock and it left a really big bulge, like it can not be anything else but a gun. An employee approached him and asked if he was a cop. The funniest part is a couple teens behind him thought it was a really big cellphone

I always tell them it's my colostomy bag and I don't appreciate them pointing it out to everyone.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Just wanted to say that the wife and I went to the.movie theatre in Warsaw tonight to see the Hunger Games and I Open carried without a word being said by anyone. Although the security guard was watching me with an eagle eye he never said a word. Good night and good movie. :rockwoot:
    Good deal. Nice to hear someone being able to exercise their right to OC and not get hassled.:patriot:

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    Just a follow up, we went back to the theatre in Warsaw on Sunday and seen the Avengers in 3d (awesomeness) and I OC'd again with no problems or stink eye.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I kind of cheat when I go to the movies. I usually go to Showplace 16 in South Bend (yes, THAT South Bend). My usual 'open carry' gets my t shirt pulled over it, with about 1/3 of the holster sticking out the bottom. No one has ever noticed or cared.

Top Bottom