• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    Just wanted to say that the wife and I went to the.movie theatre in Warsaw tonight to see the Hunger Games and I Open carried without a word being said by anyone. Although the security guard was watching me with an eagle eye he never said a word. Good night and good movie. :rockwoot:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Impossible!!! Now tell us how the jbt security guard had his boot on your throat while he called the police to beat you to a pulp!!! :D:rockwoot::D:D

Last edited:

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Just wanted to say that the wife and I went to the.movie theatre in Warsaw tonight to see the Hunger Games and I Open carried without a word being said by anyone. Although the security guard was watching me with an eagle eye he never said a word. Good night and good movie. :rockwoot:

Glad to hear it turned out well. :patriot:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I really dont go to movies often....was curious myself to see if certain movie theaters had their own anti gun policies. Good to hear this one honors the law.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    how do you guys open carry??? I just applied for my conceal carry permit.... but I thought it must be concealed?

Tc343

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenfield
    You can do both open and concealed with the CCHP. It is not only limited to concealed. Indianas' law is set to where you can carry either way.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    wow... never knew that. so I can walk around with a gun in a holster on my hip?

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    wow... never knew that. so I can walk around with a gun in a holster on my hip?

You can even have it with a loaded mag and one in the chamber.

Technically, you'd still be good if you duct taped the gun to your forehead...

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    reading FAQ settle down... I just took the conceal carry permit for what it is called... I just assumed you must conceal it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    reading FAQ settle down... I just took the conceal carry permit for what it is called... I just assumed you must conceal it.

It's not called a "concealed carry permit". Indiana doesn't issue those. We have a "License to Carry a Handgun", or LTCH.

People complain when we're pedantic about terminology (like using "clip" when they should have said "magazine"), but here is precisely the reason why we insist on the correct terms for things. This incorrect terminology has resulted in confusion for a new gun owner. There IS a difference between a CCW and an LTCH.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Even when I walked in and talked to the sheriff with his NRA belt buckle and hat he said nothing when i asked to apply for CC permit

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Even when I walked in and talked to the sheriff with his NRA belt buckle and hat he said nothing when i asked to apply for CC permit

You will find that law enforcement will somtimes not know the laws that they are to enforce. Other times they will but preffer that you do not.

Top Bottom