• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Hopefully there is an economic collapse. Only way to thin the herd.

I'm very sad to say that this is likely if Obama continues the same policies. It will indeed thin the heard, since when the money stops flowing the 47% will starve to death or kill each other fighting for food and shelter.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Obama pretty much just clinched it.

The Republicans have hitched their wagon to the religious right wing and it is hurting them. Barry Goldwater warned what would happen if the religious right wing were allowed to hijack the GOP.
    Religious right has little to do with it.

The GOP has been hijacked by neocons. They haven't ran a conservative candidate since Reagan, and even he wasn't as conservative as some make him out to be.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Heard something on Fox News about when Obama addressed a larger latino crowd in almost flawless Spanish. How sad is it that our president has to speak another language to sway votes his way. Suck up? I know we have no official language, but come on....

In what world is it a bad thing to know more than one language?
    BTW, Romney speaks French.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Religious right has little to do with it.

The GOP has been hijacked by neocons. They haven't ran a conservative candidate since Reagan, and even he wasn't as conservative as some make him out to be.

This.

I'm sorry, I'm a demopublican but cannot stand religious garbage getting into government. Don't rule by a book, rule by your head.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Do they speak english in canada???
    Yes, in most places. People are really nice in Halifax. Stay away from Montreal, unless you like the arrogance. Edmonton and Calgary are located in tundras. Vancouver is the Hollywood of Canada. Have fun my friend, you may have more freedoms than we do. Oh and your health care system probably won't be in as bad of shape either.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Heard something on Fox News about when Obama addressed a large latino crowd in almost flawless Spanish. How sad is it that our president has to speak another language to sway votes his way. Suck up? I know we have no official language, but come on....

Wat??? Please tell me you're not serious. If the president is speaking to a crowd of voters (who BTW would be American), in their original language learned, why is that an issue?

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    I never thought voting for president would have this big of a impact on me.. This was my first presidential election.

But voting for Romney, and having this huge let down happen, it's like that feeling you get when your first real girlfriend dumped you, or that time your mom caught you with a beer.. It's terrible..

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I never thought voting for president would have this big of a impact on me.. This was my first presidential election.

But voting for Romney, and having this huge let down happen, it's like that feeling you get when your first real girlfriend dumped you, or that time your mom caught you with a beer.. It's terrible..

My first as well. I was real close to not voting. Doesn't matter either way now.

Top Bottom