• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I think he's trying to bait you into looking foolish and petty.

Honestly, it's working.

He doesn't want to engage in an honest debate, so he does what he does.....and you're buying into it. All this guy does it complain, but doesn't offer anything constructive.

Just like the majority of this country did during this past election.

After all, looking good is better than doing good. :rolleyes:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    He doesn't want to engage in an honest debate, so he does what he does.....and you're buying into it. All this guy does it complain, but doesn't offer anything constructive.

This is the 'General Politics' section of the forum. He has valid complaints about a crappy system and he voices them. What else would you suggest he do on a discussion forum?

Stop whining about his personal life, of which you have zero knowledge, and discuss the issues at hand.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Do you want an aspirin for that sanctimony you are carrying around?

Or could it be that you're merely attempting to bait me into a perma-ban?

Just fueling your obsession with me. I'm here to discuss politics. Apparently you're here to discuss me.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    This is the 'General Politics' section of the forum. He has valid complaints about a crappy system and he voices them. What else would you suggest he do on a discussion forum?

Stop whining about his personal life, of which you have zero knowledge, and discuss the issues at hand.

I'm not discussing his personal life. I'm merely wanting to know how he proposes to realistically correct the problems, instead of him continuing to whine about them.

He often brings out his personal life himself, making it fair game to respond. After all, he is the guy that would rather choose to watch his neighbors being slaughtered. all whilst he sits in his lawn chair.

Just fueling your obsession with me. I'm here to discuss politics. Apparently you're here to discuss me.

I'm here to discuss politics. Your views are fair game when you present them.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not discussing his personal life. I'm merely wanting to know how he proposes to realistically correct the problems, instead of him continuing to whine about them.

He often brings out his personal life himself, making it fair game to respond. After all, he is the guy that would rather choose to watch his neighbors being slaughtered. all whilst he sits in his lawn chair.

I'm here to discuss politics. Your views are fair game when you present them.

You're complaining about being baited. :laugh: won't you be my neighbor?

When picking up trash and giving directions to the lost wins elections, it will be relevant to the thread topic.

I and many others have stated what needs to happen to defeat Obama but nobody cares. We're not delusional in thinking that we can win. I know it's lost and liberals like Romney won't win. Candidates like Paul or Johnson won't win because the poor want their free phones, the islamaphobes want their war on terror, theocrats want their gay marriage ban, nannies want the war on drugs, etc, etc. everyone here can sit around and blame the poor and ignore their own party's failings all they want. They'll continue to get clobbered in elections. The only clear goal of the repubs the last 2 elections was anybody but Obama. Romney got trounced Tuesday night. Keep on keeping on.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    You're complaining about being baited. :laugh: won't you be my neighbor?

When picking up trash and giving directions to the lost wins elections, it will be relevant to the thread topic.

I and many others have stated what needs to happen to defeat Obama but nobody cares. We're not delusional in thinking that we can win. I know it's lost and liberals like Romney won't win. Candidates like Paul or Johnson won't win because the poor want their free phones, the islamaphobes want their war on terror, theocrats want their gay marriage ban, nannies want the war on drugs, etc, etc. everyone here can sit around and blame the poor and ignore their own party's failings all they want. They'll continue to get clobbered in elections. The only clear goal of the repubs the last 2 elections was anybody but Obama. Romney got trounced Tuesday night. Keep on keeping on.

Instead of whining about the garbage flying around the neighborhood, I go out and pick it up. Its a metaphor for taking an affirmative action.

You don't seem to do anything but whine about the problem, so again, what is the realistic solution to your complaints?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Instead of whining about the garbage flying around the neighborhood, I go out and pick it up. Its a metaphor for taking an affirmative action.

You don't seem to do anything but whine about the problem, so again, what is the realistic solution to your complaints?

IqU23.png

Shhhhh. Just shhhh

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Completely dump the Republican party would be a good start

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

I don't do good deeds so I can come to the internet to gain recognition. You should try it sometime.

Again, you don't know what I do so you continue to make baseless accusations to try to discredit me.

My solution is to unplug the Matrix cable but nobody seems to want to. Life is easier on the tit of the democrats or the republicans.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I don't do good deeds so I can come to the internet to gain recognition. You should try it sometime.

Again, you don't know what I do so you continue to make baseless accusations to try to discredit me.

My solution is to unplug the Matrix cable but nobody seems to want to. Life is easier on the tit of the democrats or the republicans.

There you go, missing the entire point again.

Now I know why you live out in the middle of nowhere.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom