• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Thank God we only will have to put up with him a couple more years.

Don't count in it.
    They re-elected Clinton didn't they?

If the Republicans don't put up a credible candidate, we very well could have President "Osama" for another 4 years.

And actually, I'd rather have a DIVIDED government with "Osama" in there than a Mitt Romney.

WHY?
    Because too many people would let their guard down, and a Mitt Romney would sell us out.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Don't count in it.

If the Republicans don't put up a credible candidate, we very well could have President "Osama" for another 4 years.

And actually, I'd rather have a DIVIDED government with "Osama" in there than a Mitt Romney.

WHY?
    Because too many people would let their guard down, and a Mitt Romney would sell us out.

Difference was, the economy was flourishing during Clinton's time (not because of him) Obama is not that fortunate, mostly because he is only making things worse

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't count in it.

WHY?

+1

Remember George HW Bush? He oversaw the fall of the Berlin Wall, the collapse of the Soviet Union, and won Gulf War I. And yet he was ousted just the same. Beware of a fickle public. But to be fair to Barry, he inherited a handful. His problem is that he's trying to do too much controversial stuff. IMO he would have been better served working out current problems rather than creating new "issues" for us to argue about.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Obama is leaning more center and his approval ratings are up. Republicans need to get their act together and nominate a viable candidate. They also need to show some leadership in the House. If the country is prosperous the next two years, voters will likely keep the status quo.

Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    He wont take our gun rights away. He'll restrict them so tight that the only guns we can have are single shots and black powder.. ha they don't know about half of my guns!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Difference was, the economy was flourishing during Clinton's time (not because of him) Obama is not that fortunate, mostly because he is only making things worse

Yes, and come to think of it, the Republicans candidate Bob Dole wasn't a good candidate.

Though I DO RESPECT and thank Bob Dole for his service and sacrifice for our country in WW2, as a US Senator and nominee for President in 1996 he was not very good.

Dole was anti-gun and when questioned about this, I can still see the video I saw of him in my mind with him laughing contemptuously (at US) and saying "they say I'm violating the Constitution.... LOL ".

I remember Dole having no real core convictions. instead he said as a US Senator, his job was to just "slow things down" with regard to what the Senate Democrats were trying to do.

When it came time to be the 1996 Republican nominee for President, he had no real convictions or reason for why he wanted to run for President other than "it's my turn...".

So if the Republicans think they can just put up a RINO like Mitt Romney and it's a sure thing they'll win the Presidency in 2012, they could be in for a rude awakening.

Top Bottom