• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I agree 100% with the above. I detest Obama's policies. But come on. What was he supposed to do. Sit there and look and act like he was all tore up because a man who was nearly 100 passed away? It seemed very genuine to me. The picture of the 1st Lady? whatever.
    From what I understand, the event was a celebration of life, not a mourn fest. Nothing to see here ... move along.

Let's put it this way, I wouldn't condone that type of behavior from any of my children and I don't personally know anyone that would. And with that, I CERTAINLY don't expect it from anyone representing our country, especially our PRESIDENT. It is HIGHLY rude and disrespectful.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think the media makes stupid incidents like this big news so they can say they went after obummer. That way they can just ignore his blatant crimes against the country.
    but I do think it was disrespectful to take this kind of photo at a memorial service. I'm sure Obama wanted to strip off the suit and dance around a fire in a loin cloth with the rest of his African brethren but he couldn't thanks to all the damn media :): so he just started hitting on some other dudes wife. Predictable

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I think the media makes stupid incidents like this big news so they can say they went after obummer. That way they can just ignore his blatant crimes against the country.
    but I do think it was disrespectful to take this kind of photo at a memorial service. I'm sure Obama wanted to strip off the suit and dance around a fire in a loin cloth with the rest of his African brethren but he couldn't thanks to all the damn media :): so he just started hitting on some other dudes wife. Predictable

There is not enough purple in the world to save this sentence.

iiq77xee0m.jpg

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013

you Sir win INGO........

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Because it goes to whether and how much other world leaders take him seriously and our country and it's policies as a result. It goes to credibility, attitude and integrity. Which he shows a distinct lack of.

It really isn't that tough to understand.

NO ONE IS TAKING AMERICA SERIOUS.... You guys act like Obama invented making America look bad? We've been looking like idiots for the last couple of decades and it just isn't the President. Our entire spoiled society looks ridiculous to the rest of the world.

We have so many problems in this country and you people are still playing gang wars between the right and the left. The whole lot of them are worthless and yet here we are... someone found Obama taking a selfie and its national news.... and yes... NATIONAL NEWS. Do you think this is news in China or Russia? The international community could give a **** less... the only reason this is news is because Conservatives hate the man because he is the leader of the other gang. Its petty... its silly... its nothing more than a distraction that perpetuates a division in this country that is sending us over the ledge.

WAKE UP... these people are forcing you to work for them.... and then they are throwing away what they steal from you. Its been happening for better than a century... across many "Liberal" and "Conservative" administrations. You are losing your rights... you are losing your freedoms... you are losing your livelyhood and its not getting any better no matter whose in charge.

Republicans aren't the problem... Democrats aren't the problem.... the broken political system that we have in place IS THE PROBLEM. Obama is serving as nothing more than a distraction; he wouldn't even exist if our broken political system wasn't allowed to operate the way it does. He is a symptom and you can keep focusing on the symptoms if you want... but they aren't going to go away until we start focusing on the disease. The symptoms might change from blue to red and back again... but they will all itch and burn about the same.

Is anyone here brave enough to claim that "if America voted in ALL REPUBLICANS in every office for the next 20 years... America would be fixed"?

I'd love to hear someone say it because it would sound about as ridiculous as saying "If all the gangbangers in Compton we're Crips... there would be no more crime and Compton would become the safest neighborhood in the country".....

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    "I loved the whack-a-doodle interpreter."

Poser next to a bunch of posers. Who would have thunk it?
    Says more about the Secret Service than anything else.
    I could put a bible verse up right now but I better not.

Top Bottom