• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Heck, even if he wasn't the president it would be detestable. Quite rude to be taking a photo like that at a funeral no matter who you are.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Does obamacare cover stick in rectum removal?
    If so moochele obama should sign up to remove that constant sourpuss.

runpaulone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    She doesn't look happy at all but this seemed like a bizarre pic, almost staged. Could he be stupid? Well...

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    What is he going to tell the lady... "no I will not take a picture with you... sit there and shut up and pretend you don't know me for the next 3 hours"?

Threads like this make Conservatives look desperate and pathetic. "Oh look at Obama... he isn't holding his own umbrella. Oh look at Michelle, she looks like she is pissed off. Is a divorce on the horizon?"

This is tabloid, National Inquirer type of stupid news.... The worst part is that you guys talk **** about Mandela, then voice displeasure about Obama "being disrespectful" at Mandela's bon voyage party.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Obama+-+One+Big+Ass+Mistake,+America+3.jp

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    You don't think there were photographers all over the place snapping photos right and left? Obama has his own personal photographer so he could easily have sent the prime minister a signed photo of the two of them and signed it "All My Love Barack".

i saw a picture of Bush and Bono at the funeral but it sure wasn't a selfie.

Sorry but I see it as hilarious that FLOTUS was rolling up her sleeve in one picture and the next she is sitting between them so she can make them behave.. The man and his wife is an embarrassment.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    "When you assume..."

Come on... Whats next? Photos of Kim Kardashian... Who cares? You have no idea what is going on in those pictures, other than maybe a cell phone pic.

I don't like that S.O.B either, the difference is that I don't need to fabricate things to justify my disdain for that idiot. He does plenty of important things (like Obamacare) not to like him for... why waste time pettying down his actions to stupid **** like this?

Its a sour grapes look that makes Conservatives look like sore losers. Its desperate

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You don't think there were photographers all over the place snapping photos right and left? Obama has his own personal photographer so he could easily have sent the prime minister a signed photo of the two of them and signed it "All My Love Barack".

i saw a picture of Bush and Bono at the funeral but it sure wasn't a selfie.

Sorry but I see it as hilarious that FLOTUS was rolling up her sleeve in one picture and the next she is sitting between them so she can make them behave.. The man and his wife is an embarrassment.

I didn't notice at first. :):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "When you assume..."

Come on... Whats next? Photos of Kim Kardashian... Who cares? You have no idea what is going on in those pictures, other than maybe a cell phone pic.

I don't like that S.O.B either, the difference is that I don't need to fabricate things to justify my disdain for that idiot. He does plenty of important things (like Obamacare) not to like him for... why waste time pettying down his actions to stupid **** like this?

Its a sour grapes look that makes Conservatives look like sore losers. Its desperate

Yes, the point is obama is who he is............ posotus from the word go.......... it's all related and it all matters.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    What is he going to tell the lady... "no I will not take a picture with you... sit there and shut up and pretend you don't know me for the next 3 hours"?

Threads like this make Conservatives look desperate and pathetic. "Oh look at Obama... he isn't holding his own umbrella. Oh look at Michelle, she looks like she is pissed off. Is a divorce on the horizon?"

This is tabloid, National Inquirer type of stupid news.... The worst part is that you guys talk **** about Mandela, then voice displeasure about Obama "being disrespectful" at Mandela's bon voyage party.

I'm sorry you got your feathers ruffled because someone talked about your President. I hope your enjoying the change and its all working out for ya. Take a better look at the photo. Obumba is helping hold the phone not just leaning in to be polite. He is totally in to it with that stupid grin on his face. It doesn't take a tabloid to know that his behavior is out of line and yes he could have said "I don't feel comfortable taking a picture here" and then offered to take one after the ceremony. I'm hoping your mother taught you better manners than that.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

Not overly conservative here.:p I still think it takes the level of class and maturity of a 13 year old girl to be taking selfies at a memorial service. No exactly "presidential" behavior.

I don't care what your political proclivities are, those pics of the first lady are freakin hilarious.:lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To all who wonder who runs the Obummer regime....you are looking at her in the pics. Tasteless and so un-presidential but I expect this from this group.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Who really cares what the photos are (probably out of context of the whole celebration of Mandela) of him sitting in a huge stadium. Though I don't care for him as president, the photos are not in the order as shown. He and Cameron had switched seats so she could take a photo of them together and they obliged. With thousands dancing and shouting in a stadium, what is the big deal...

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN

I dont think anyone is trying to make a political thing out of this...it is just a funny set of pics that seem to tell an entertaining story of moochelle getting pissed off at her man takin pics with some other ho!

Top Bottom