• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    That's going to far. But, I don't know what to make of this. The largest farmer in my area, I kid you not he's a millionaire. He's in trouble with the EPA because he has so many cows, their poop is running into this large creek and contaminating it.

He's not much of a farmer if he's not a millionaire.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Nope. It's not going to kill YOU. You don't have a well in that water table or live downstream of all that cow crap. It's killing the fish downstream in the Chesapeake Bay and putting a lot of fishermen out of work. Would the Amish be better off if they were just sued out of existence by the people they're harming with their bad farming practices? Pig farms in Indiana have to control their manure to protect the watershed, why should the Amish be any different?

They are also supposed to knife it in the ground when used, but on many occasion I have seen it sprayed on top the ground,only to run off into streams and ditches.
    There is a field I deer hunt beside, that they spray that crap on every year. The deer have crossed that field every season heavily for the 25 years I have hunted it until they started that. Now they go around it!
    It stinks up the whole county.
    They have sediment ponds for it, how much of that gets through unnoticed into the water table. When they started building these farms in my area years ago,they had armed guards running people away from the area. I do not think it is all on the up and up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Isn't this what you accuse others of doing? Come on man, where is that Nordic pride? Share with us all how black men aren't meant to be in the United States.

The post was mainly to say that the Amish lived as they have, are now underfire during the Obama admin.

Obama has a record of clearly supporting Anti-Christian measures, and has a whole list of friends who are very anti-White.

Are these coinicidences? I think not.

Jerrel is clearly out of his league with this ridiculous opinion of "Proud Obama" only trying to save community, save the earth and other crap.

If Obama wanted this, he'd outlaw driving cars, halt flying, just amongst the few thing's he could do. Why he chose to pick on the Amish is beyond resonably-sound logic.

Sorry, Obama is a anti Christian, and is quite anti-White, Jerrel can believe whatever crap he wants, I dont care, which is why I editted my post, to save him the sake, and me the time to provide sources to show Obama's hate for Christianity and White people.

But here's a clue, Black panthers say "kill all the crackers, kill dey babies", and has numerous other charges brought against them, then suddenly dropped; Yet a man whose White rolls a pig head into a mosque is enough for AG Holder to seek tougher hate crime laws.

This speaks volumes for the agenda of our Pres'n's***, does it not?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Who was democratically elected by a majority of the people of the United States.

You get what you pay for.

1). Obama exploited the Neocons destruction of America.
    2). Obama lied.
    3). America wanted to be apart of something historic.

People should've done more research on Obama, heeded the warnings by the association Obama had.

I hope 2010 flushes these communist/neocons out of power.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    It usually isn't, when they are going after people you disagree with. Then it's righteous government action, not big government run amok butting into something the states should handle if need be. Not a matter of violating the First Amendment, a matter of government whipping outsiders into line.

Funny how malleable an anarchist's standards become regarding government action when they agree with it.

Yeah, I noticed that too :rolleyes:

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Most Amish I know around here don't have that many cows. Most grow crops and only feed out a few cows. Most of them have jobs and farming is part time for most of them anymore.

Yes, I have close Amish friends, my daughter spends a couple weeks each summer with them and they come here to the lake for a week on vacation during the summer. Worked with some great Amish men over they years as well.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I'll call bs. Just be the Kenyan has proven so many times prior how he's an anti-Christian, anti-White.

Al Gore, never to my knowledge set out to attack the Amish.

Instead of attacking the Amish, Obama could ban Oil, driving, flying. He has ZERO RIGHTS to tell those people how to live, as they have been doing it since they have here.

This is an attack. Furthermore, I've NEVER heard of all this harm the Amish do, until Obama.:dunno:

Why does everything come down to people's race or cultural practices with you? You're like the white version of Jesse Jackson. Who cares if they are Amish......they are letting poo pollute a water supply. That's irresponsible. If the Amish can shop at Cabelas and get 0% interest for 12 months, then they can clean up their crap:twocents:

No, really.......I see them at Cabelas all the time:):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    :laugh: @ groovytran good one, about the poo comment, slightly vailed racism (Suprised to see me 'defending poop' because it's brown. Some could take that as supremacist speech, simply because poo is bad.)

Obama is very anti-White, fact. Im merely playing captain obvious. And I am about as far from Jesse Jackson as they come. Im not asking for handouts, or other people to pick me up. Im asking for the EXACT opposite.

I never asked the Country to change for me.

I dont plead with gangmembers to stop murdering, raping and robbing my countrymen.

And I care. I dont want to see Christian heritage and people of my race being treated poorly, especially in a Nation they founded. I cant imagine if some stranger, came to my house and started to belittle me, how'd react, but definitely not like the typical guilt-ridden people I know...

I never heard the amish.. A people who Green, should take a hint from are polluting. This sounds like a freaking witch hunt. Again, never heard of this until Obama, and I dont believe this is a coincindence.

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Nope. It's not going to kill YOU. You don't have a well in that water table or live downstream of all that cow crap. It's killing the fish downstream in the Chesapeake Bay and putting a lot of fishermen out of work. Would the Amish be better off if they were just sued out of existence by the people they're harming with their bad farming practices? Pig farms in Indiana have to control their manure to protect the watershed, why should the Amish be any different?

I'm a Plumber by trade. If poop was gonna kill me, I think I'd be dead by now.:laugh:
    If they're not burying it, then they should.
    The runoff from the leaking oil off of vehicles and the Black top that is all over the USA should be a bigger problem. Quite a bit of Evansville's storm sewer run off dumps right back into the Ohio River.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Protecting the property rights of others is one the arguably few things government should be allowed to do. Protecting the watershed falls in that area. Unless you think that people should have to drink sh*t laden water? Or see their livelihoods as fishermen die off due to that pollution? Sorry, Josephine. You can unbunch you hysterical panties now.

BS!
    "fisherman" are not dying off of pollution.
    The Chesapeake Bay Watershed program is a big scam.
    Government controlled runoff from roadways and permitted septic tanks
    and municipality wastetreatment dumping and on and on are let off the hook.
    Only of course because there are "permitted" and the cow crap 300 miles upstream isn't. :rolleyes:

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Don't use the grid that that is not normal, they must be stopped before they take over.
    This does seem kind of nit picky when compared with the other run off problems, go to the steel mills sometime and it is MUCH better than it was even 20 years ago. In all the Amish are what less than .5% of the population did they specificly need to be singled out? Are the Amish going to release a rebuttal on Youtube, oh wait never mind.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yup.....and don't pay taxes........

Not quite correct.

Do the Amish pay taxes?

Self-employed Amish do not pay Social Security tax. Those employed by non- Amish employers do pay Social Security tax. The Amish do pay real estate, state and federal income taxes, county taxes, sales tax, etc.

The Amish do not collect Social Security benefits, nor would they collect unemployment or welfare funds. Self sufficiency is the Amish community's answer to government aid programs. Section 310 of the Medicare section of the Social Security act has a sub-section that permits individuals to apply for exemption from the self-employment tax if he is a member of a religious body that is conscientiously opposed to Social Security benefits but that makes reasonable provision of taking care of their own elderly or dependent members. The Amish have a long history of taking care of their own members. They do not have retirement communities or nursing homes; in most cases, each family takes care of their own, and the Amish community gives assistance as needed.

Top Bottom