• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Did the comitee decide to try to help him boost his Low poll numbers? :rolleyes:
    Couldnt they have even waited for him to actually bring peace or is the attempt good enough for a Nobel now. Guess I will just attempt to cure all sorts of diseases and watch the prizes roll in. :rockwoot:

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I wouldn't read that much into this. I caught a little of that Morning Joe show with Joe Scarborough and he pointed out that the likes of Jimmy Carter and Al Gore won the Nobel Prize as well.

It appears to be more of a glamorous award these days. They said there was one nominee who had built 120 small schools in remote villages in Pakistan in an effort to get young girls educated and escape the abuse. There is actual proof of the good they did, not just rehtoric like Obama.

WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Yet another reason I no longer give the slightest ripping damn about the Nobel committee. It used to recognize genuine achievement. Now, the Peace Prize is handed out as free and easy as INGO reps. :rolleyes:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You know what sucks about getting older (now)?
    Starting to question EVERYTHING. That is, the motivation, political reasons, etc. of everything that was decided before (you came along) and such.
    Is there anything that is done with common sense, morals, and thoughts of the future and building upon sound judgment? Sure does not look that way to me as an adult father at this time in history. (sorry for rant)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    :wtf:The credibilty and prestige of the Nobel Peace Prize just got flushed down the toilet. What a slap in the face to those who truly earned it. Apparently he was able to sell his load of dribble to not only the majority of sheep in this country but the rest of the world as well!!! It is truly a dark day! Where is the little suicide icon smiley dude when you need him?:wallbash:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    A thought just occurred to me.

I wonder how much a Nobel piece prize is going for these days? We got a clue as to what a senate seat goes for! I wonder if we'll ever find who who paid for it?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Now that's definitely faked. Aren't the deadlines for nominations the end of January?
    Correct me if that's wrong. But if the timeline doesn't match up...well...you know.

akaindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    If you thought his ego was big before. Think now what his ego is going to be after recieving the prize. Plus think about how the news media is going to be fawning all over him even more then before.

The was a time when the Nobel Prize meant something, not anymore.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Okay. We all know that we have our anti-American liberal cabal on this site. I would ask them to explain to us how BHO deserves to receive this. I mean I understand the award isn't what it used to be as evidence by Algore receiving it for peddling his global warming cash for his company scam. But this guy hasn't done anything of any substance yet. Nothing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom