• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    NJ Gov Christie orderd the state to fly flags at half-mast, though it was completely against flag etiquette.

Well done by Christie, fact notwithstanding that this is far from adequately redeeming to trust him as any defender of the Constitution.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Obama bestow honor?

One cannot bestow something one does not have.

I respect nothing the current individuals infesting the White House have to say or do.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I see it like this...

If the Commander in Chump glorifies and glamorizes worthless pieces of filth that any straight shooting, common sensed person could care less about....good for him. That just further demonstrates his lack of service to country.

Chris Kyle will be remembered for many things; his kill ratio, his undying commitment to protecting those around him be it Army/Navy/Marines/Air Force, and lastly his efforts and endeavors to bring joy to those that need to find peace internally.

WE HONOR HIM by our actions, and by our deeds. Damn the politicians....

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Ah come on, are any of you really surprised? I don't know that it would be much of an honor to be mentioned by that a$$ hat anyway. Chris Kyle was an unbelievably dedicated warrior. Dedicated to his Country, his fellow soldiers and protecting this Nation. All things that Barry is not. Chris will live on in the hearts and minds of those who appreciate men like him and their efforts. Chris was a true patriot, a true American hero. Barry is neither.

I am to the point that I really could care less about Barry and change the channel before he can open his mouth. Frankly, he is a disgrace.

Dirty Steve

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    NJ Gov Christie orderd the state to fly flags at half-mast, though it was completely against flag etiquette.

However, to fly them at half staff for Kyle would have been totally acceptable. So begs the question, why didn't ole Rick Perry (Texas-R) do so for Chris Kyle?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom