• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I wore a ghillie suit to work today, I got a lot done, but sadly I won't get paid for the day, nobody believed I was there. BUT I didn't have to hear everyones BS new years stories.... it was worth it.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I know that the deer can't tell that you look uncool in that mossy oak outfit, but I can.

I have both black and OD BDU's they work very well when I am camping, hiking, or rock climbing. I even have a sig hat that I will wear in public, but neither guns or the outdoors are my life and I don't need to put up a flag to other people.

I relate camo to redneck gang colours. So that your crew can recognize you when you are rolling deep in the 1500.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    You'll have to ask OneBadV8 about my lame new year's day humor when we met for a ftf yesterday..... He had no trouble spotting my crappy s10, but almost didn't see me at all ;)

.By the way, he is a straight shooter, figuratively speaking.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I went to the gun show today wearing my Tactical Khakis, my Instructor Belt, A 21st Century Arms shirt, INGO jacket, and INGO Tactical hat.

Although I dress that way virtually every day :)

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I went to the gun show today wearing my Tactical Khakis, my Instructor Belt, A 21st Century Arms shirt, INGO jacket, and INGO Tactical hat.

Although I dress that way virtually every day :)
    Did you see the guy rockin' the mullet? His hair went down to his lower back...complete with poofy bangs.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I'm an avid waterfowl hunter, but can't get away with the camo anywhere other than the blind. I guess being a semi-professional, people just expect more out of me. They just don't understand. Camo makes me feel warm.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    What cracks me up is when you see someone in the full garb, yet it's like 12 different camo patterns and colors. I guess that's "extreme" camo.

We go to Wal-Mart and play "Count the Camo"

hntrdav

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Madison county
    I just bought two new camo jackets yesterday with my christmas gift cards. We wear them the same reason someone will wear a $90 polo with an alligator on it. Because we want show our interest.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    The only time it bugs me is when I see the guys in full head-to-toe camo, lurking around the gunshow, shopping for tactical blowguns and ninja stars.
    We used to call them yup-yups. As in "Yup, I need some new camo Mountain Dew holders and Chevette seat covers".:D

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    At the last 1500 I thought that I was the only guy there, until I realized that the trees were moving from booth t o booth!

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    My college roommate junior year who also just happened to be in Army ROTC once went a day in cammo with full face paint to classes. Well the phone rang that night and there was a lot of Yes Sir, NO Sir and so forth... Great Guy

rtrouten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    new to Indiana, wearing camo to weddings...that is funny right there, I dont care who you are!!!!but I really have wondered the same thing myself!! I mean, I have worn a camo hat a couple times to one but that is about it.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I need to amend my previous stance on this issue.

I had set up a gear bag for my girlfriend to keep in her car in case of emergencies. I bought her a pair of surplus Army Woodland camo pants. We got them and now she wears them all the time. She simply says that they are comfortable in the cold weather. Long story short, I bought myself a pair of multi-cam pants. I love them. They really are comfortable. I wear them all the time at home or when I have to do some outdoor stuff. But, I will not likely be wearing them to Target.

fst aslp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Zionsville, IN
    I usually have a camo hat on. I used to work for Ferguson and got a cammo Rinnai Hat from the vendor. Needless to say it broken well and to this day it is still my go to hat.

On full camo clothes, i wear bdu's while camping because they are rugged and i don't have to worry about messing them up. Plus it is fun as hell to play flashlight tag in the woods. Nothing like laying in the middle of the path and scaring the **** out of your buddies.

Top Bottom