• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We are talking about a department that shot innocent people on the street in front of the Empire State Building because they fired at a perp into a crowd. Sorry folks but sometimes it's best to find the bad guy another day rather than get into a gun battle in a crowd or car chase through a school zone ect.
    When I travel to Chicago (a lot) I'm more afraid when I see a cop than I am to see a vagrant. All the statistics show that police fire more rounds that never hit their intended target than ones that do.
    The cop in the photo obviously has never shot his rifle. Does he expect it to zero itself?

In some professions and dealing with firearms there is no room for mistakes. Ask the civilian who got killed cleaning a loaded gun. No second chances.

I think for the most part our local law enforcement is competent in this area thank god! Not that I'm any less worried about half the civilians who carry, like the ones who handed the cops at the 1500 loaded weapons. Are you fricken serious? Come on people.

Top Bottom