• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have got to get a holster for mine. I would like a nice brown one, though. Any suggestions?

You should have looked at mine last night :): I really like a Galco JIT for carrying a 1911. And mine is brown. If you want to try it just let me know, I can lend it to you for you to try for a while. Very minimalist, holds the gun tight up against my body. Not sure if you want a 'retention' holster, but the JIT is NOT a retention type holster.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Hardy har harrrrrr raitekk. Show jedi that, he will love it!
    You should have looked at mine last night :): I really like a Galco JIT for carrying a 1911. And mine is brown. If you want to try it just let me know, I can lend it to you for you to try for a while. Very minimalist, holds the gun tight up against my body. Not sure if you want a 'retention' holster, but the JIT is NOT a retention type holster.
    Next time I see you I will have to take a look at it. Thanks! Hopefully I don't forget.

Speaking of forgetting, jedi gave me flyers for the youth event to leave at the clubhouse. Guess what I forgot? :facepalm: I will get them there this weekend. Hopefully.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Next time I see you I will have to take a look at it. Thanks! Hopefully I don't forget.

Speaking of forgetting, jedi gave me flyers for the youth event to leave at the clubhouse. Guess what I forgot? :facepalm: I will get them there this weekend. Hopefully.

OOPS, its a Don Hume not a Galco.

I'll take the Don Hume JIT Slide holster (size 10) there and leave it for you to take. Try it out for a few days, a week, then drop it back off. Mine is well worn and probalby at least a decade old, but the design is still made by Don Hume and is my favorite for 1911 OWB carry.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom