NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Been back from Pierogi Fest. Good time had by all in my party of 8. Took 5 1st timers. I believe the masses are waiting for tomorrow's concert.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Been back from Pierogi Fest. Good time had by all in my party of 8. Took 5 1st timers. I believe the masses are waiting for tomorrow's concert.
    I grew up in Whiting.

Love that city.

Pierogi Fest is, to me, a NO GO ZONE with the crowds. I just don't want to go. Probably going to the Mascot Museum sometime in August. But certainly not this weekend.

Anyone else watch the Olympic opening ceremony and think to yourself WTF is wrong with these people?

Trans/gay parody of the Last Supper
    Gay threesome opening scene
    Gay kissing during the dance sequences

What the hell did I watch? I mean if you are gay, be you, whatever. I don't care what people do in their private lives. Live your life your way. But what the hell is with the cultural war on traditional values and what the hell does it have to do with Olympic sports?

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    :(

It's the first time since 1996 that jedi does NOT watch them. So glad jedi did not

Again I really don't care what people do in private.

And if you are not religious that is totally fine with me.

And if you are trans or gay or whatever I'll happily coach you and support your personal choices.

I'm a proud, small 'L' libertarian.

You be you.

But why do the cultural warriors wage war on traditional Judeo-Christian values? What service does it actually provide.

Me, I choose to be a Jewish (by birth) Roman Catholic (by choice) with Orthodox leaning values. For those who claim to value and espouse "D.E.I." they seem to be totally intolerant of everything that I am, and they mock me. I don't care if you believe different things, but I don't/won't tolerate the hypocrites.

image000000.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I grew up in Whiting.

Love that city.

Pierogi Fest is, to me, a NO GO ZONE with the crowds. I just don't want to go. Probably going to the Mascot Museum sometime in August. But certainly not this weekend.

Anyone else watch the Olympic opening ceremony and think to yourself WTF is wrong with these people?

Trans/gay parody of the Last Supper
    Gay threesome opening scene
    Gay kissing during the dance sequences

What the hell did I watch? I mean if you are gay, be you, whatever. I don't care what people do in their private lives. Live your life your way. But what the hell is with the cultural war on traditional values and what the hell does it have to do with Olympic sports?

My wife had it on upstairs. I went downstairs. Not my business what other people do, but I don't care to see it.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Pretty excited for the grand American anyone into shotgun sports should check it out it is quite the spectacle.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I did that once when I was a kid.
    Me too, on a camping trip. My lip was swollen for most of the weekend.
    That was the worst picnic ever. When we first arrived the people grilling before we arrived, had dumped their hot coals out on the ground.

Being 8-10 I didn't even to think to look where I was walking and stepped right in the middle of the Grey ashed over pile.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    An Olympian, who is a personal friend of mine, texted me this earlier today about the trans-gender ‘Last supper’ olympic ceremony:

Let's ask ourselves what message does the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in Paris 2024 convey, and who is behind it? Who ordered it? who ordered? Who ordered such scenes to be made? This message went out into the world, watched by millions of viewers, what did he want to convey? Who must be behind this order? it must be a very strong organization! Think about it, ask yourself?

Top Bottom