NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    There are places where they actually help. Cline avenue, just south of us 30 in Schererville, for instance. Used to be a big darn mess there.

That is a good on for sure. Traffic used to be a nightmare at times.
    There is one down by Carmel that fits the same criteria too.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Where do you get a nice pork shoulder like that, and could I do the same thing on my charcoal grill?

I usually get mine from Meijer.

You can do charcoal and wood chunks but really would depend on what type of grill you have. A grill with an offset barrel is how I did them forever. Got tired of getting up at 4am to put one on so bought the pellet grill.

Indirect heat and low and slow. I smoke mine at 225° and figure on 1.5hrs per pound plus 1hr wrapped in butcher paper and placed in a cooler for the rest.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I like them but I find they’re only as good as the people driving in them. It takes just one person who doesn’t know how to navigate the roundabout to screw it up for everyone.
    That's the problem. People don't know how to navigate through them. The one in Valparaiso by Vale Park is a frigging nightmare to get through.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    That's the problem. People don't know how to navigate through them. The one in Valparaiso by Vale Park is a frigging nightmare to get through.
    I live by that one and travel through it daily. It’s usually not too bad, especially compared to the one by Target and Aldi. People really freeze up on that one.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    I live by that one and travel through it daily. It’s usually not too bad, especially compared to the one by Target and Aldi. People really freeze up on that one.
    Yeah, the one by Target and Aldi is a disaster. My wife and I were over there once in the '69 Vette. I nearly had the front end taken off by some clown trying to get into the circle. He just plowed his way in. I told my wife, never going through that one again and I haven't.

Top Bottom