NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Back home and semi unpacked! Relaxing with some Spotted Cow from New Glarus. Can't wait to shower in my shower, sleep in my bed, not have to be around relatives 24/7, :poop: upon my high rise toilets, not dine out, let the chlorine and sunscreen fade from my skin, etc., etc.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Back home and semi unpacked! Relaxing with some Spotted Cow from New Glarus. Can't wait to shower in my shower, sleep in my bed, not have to be around relatives 24/7, :poop: upon my high rise toilets, not dine out, let the chlorine and sunscreen fade from my skin, etc., etc.
    Love New Glarus, did you get some Pilsner too??

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad: for credit card thrives!
    :woot: for discover fraud team.

Looks like somewhere along the trip this past weekend the discover card was stolen/hacked.

Discover flagged a $110 wing stop order in Texas today. Just got off the phone with them.

They had $0 charges from Sea World, Texas. Hertz in Evansville, IN. $500 attempt for a biker store in New York as well. :facepalm:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :xmad: for credit card thrives!
    :woot: for discover fraud team.

Looks like somewhere along the trip this past weekend the discover card was stolen/hacked.

Discover flagged a $110 wing stop order in Texas today. Just got off the phone with them.

They had $0 charges from Sea World, Texas. Hertz in Evansville, IN. $500 attempt for a biker store in New York as well. :facepalm:
    Discover is very good at that. Saved me a few times. Worst part is the waiting period for the new card and changing the accounts you have connected to the old number. Last time, they sent me an email of regular transactions to make things easier.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Discover is very good at that. Saved me a few times. Worst part is the waiting period for the new card and changing the accounts you have connected to the old number. Last time, they sent me an email of regular transactions to make things easier.
    I've had a couple frauds on my Citi Mastercard in the last year. They will email the numbers of the new card to you so you can start using it right away and they send the new card real fast by FedEx even though I told them there was no hurry.

Changing the accounts is still a huge pain although I did notice that it happened automatically on a couple. That was new.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yup just removed the card from Amazon, Walmart, PayPal.

Don't have any auto pays so that is good.

Oh well it was bound to happen.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I've got one of those battery boosters for phones and tablets. You could use one of those now. You charge it up in the car or anywhere that has power and it has enough capacity to charge your phone two or three times.

Something like this (this is a better one than mine)
    I have a battery jump pack that has USB ports and a wireless phone charging pad on it

Top Bottom