NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    The fear mongering around heat and cold/snow in recent years is stupid. When we were kids we constantly had summer temps in the 90s-100s+ and ran around the neighborhood everyday, stopped at the hose to get a drink and went in at night to un-airconditioned houses with an attic fan. Same thing in the winter, cold temps with a foot+ of snow was just another day.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The fear mongering around heat and cold/snow in recent years is stupid. When we were kids we constantly had summer temps in the 90s-100s+ and ran around the neighborhood everyday, stopped at the hose to get a drink and went in at night to un-airconditioned houses with an attic fan. Same thing in the winter, cold temps with a foot+ of snow was just another day.
    yup

I don't get it

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Not to involve politics here, but like with everything else, the media is likely trying to sensationalize the weather to make it seem more scary. The only difference I've noticed is there seems to be more times a year where we get just massive and prolonged deluges. Getting 4in/hour of rain for an hour or more is not fun.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Crappp.....

I bought a safe at Bass Pro in Portage. I was going to have the company that they have deliver it to the house. They were going to do it Monday, but the trailer broke and now they can't deliver until 7/12. We're out of the country at that time.

Anyone have any ideas who can deliver a gun safe from Portage to Hobart next week?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Crappp.....

I bought a safe at Bass Pro in Portage. I was going to have the company that they have deliver it to the house. They were going to do it Monday, but the trailer broke and now they can't deliver until 7/12. We're out of the country at that time.

Anyone have any ideas who can deliver a gun safe from Portage to Hobart next week?
    Just give us your house keys.
    We will make sure the safe gets installed property.

The rest of the stuff in the house well.... ;)

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Crappp.....

I use Eric, he was the blythes mover, he bought all their inventory and started his own business (don't recall the name) his number is 219-545-3018. good guy, has all the equipment to do it right.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Pfffffffffffffft on you.

You won't even let me know if you want to borrow my luggage rack.
    Yes jedi does apologize for being rude and not replying.

The potential of buying a used one is still being worked on at this time. jedi what's to finish that deal or no deal before asking you.

jedi now has 3 confirmed long distance trips this year and 1 for next year so jedi does need to look into obtaining something more permanent.

Top Bottom