NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    So cottage cheese helped you put weight on?
    Yep... I couldn't put any weight on for about 4 months and I put cottage cheese in the diet twice a day and I'm back up to 165 lbs again. I think it takes longer to digest and somehow allows for fat conversion better than other low carb food... You need to watch the sugar content on different brands of cottage cheese also. They are all about 6 carbs per half cup, but some brands are 3 or 4 sugars and others are 6 or 7 with added sugar also. The added sugar will spike your blood sugar levels quick and last longer in your system. I have to watch the lunch meat too for sugar content. Why would someone put sugar in meat I got no clue...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You lost 45lbs!? You can't (well you did) afford to lose 45 lbs. You make me look obese.
    yep... three weeks of covid and I was down 45 lbs and almost couldn't walk across the floor... That covid kicked my rearend. Lost 45 lbs, screwed up my metabolism something nasty, lowered my oxygen level, and gave me drastic swings in blood sugar for no reason at all. It is a great weight lost product but everything else about it sucked...

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Schererville Parade today.

You can tell when it started, because it rained RIGHT before it, while repeter, myself, and 3 other guys were standing in the front.. waiting for the parade to start.

now I have to m1s apart, to keep them from rusting.
    I was there helping with the lemonade stand on the south side of the street, just east of the police station. Second time I've helped out, second time it's rained on me.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    FLAVOR

McDonalds runs their hamburgers through a Sugar Water bath before Freezing them to be sent to the Franchises
    I guess that is why I've been getting my meat from Howards and sons so it doesn't have sugar added and cause all kinds of blood sugar issues... Might get some deer, hog, and cow this year straight from the farm and field just to be able to eat real un-sugared meat...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I guess that is why I've been getting my meat from Howards and sons so it doesn't have sugar added and cause all kinds of blood sugar issues... Might get some deer, hog, and cow this year straight from the farm and field just to be able to eat real un-sugared meat...
    U know they are closing right?
    The bldg got sold and they will be going bye bye

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Today's update for those who are not my FB friends.

Update to the update. CT of her lungs shows that her left lung is not functioning because there is a mucus plug clogging it up. They'll go in with a scope tomorrow to remove it. Also we noticed a small facial droop this morning, so they are going to do a head CT and possibly an MRI to rule out a stroke. We are both so overwhelmed right now. ..

Update on Mom: she is still in the hospital, and really no better. Her hemoglobin is still low (around 8 when 12-15 is normal). She is very weak and has not been able to walk. They tried to stand her up a few times, but it was totally assisted and not under her own power at all. Her breathing is quite rough due to congestion. I'm sure she will be in for a few more days, if not more, and then will transfer to another facility for rehab. I'm optimistic that rehab will be all that's needed, but at this point....

She and I would appreciate continued prayers.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is this a good deal?
    Seems to have everything except signal lights. Which jedi thinks may not be needed as jedi just needs this for 4 medium size suitcases.

The van has a 2" female hitch connectors.

Screenshot_20240609_143755_Home Depot.jpg
    20240609_113040.jpg

Your friend has shared a link to a Home Depot product they think you would be interested in seeing:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    That’s no deal, those things are $100ish all over the place. Watch marketplace too, prolly find one sub $50. People buy them and never use them, the amount of dirt that builds on anything you put on that is crazy too.

Top Bottom