NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Back in NWI visiting the parents. It's good to be back up north, but not so far north that I am north of 30 in the ghetto.

On another positive note my local gun shop is finally getting a Ruger 10/22 60th Anniversary rifle in for me. This is a copy of the 50th Anniversary Contest Winning rifle, but it has a better stock.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Jets doesn’t get compared to pizza boutiques lol but for the price I think it is hard to beat

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Shut down all my 220 volt machines after my 110 backups chirped a little bit. Never lost power, but made me nervous. I don't have the 220 machines on backups and it can scramble the software if they go off and on a couple times. Everything else is on backups, and never even flicker. Backups on the 220 stuff is big dollars, but I should probably bite the bullet and do it.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I've only ever had Jets in Big Rapids Michigan and Knoxville Tennessee. It was great in both places. One of the better Detroit style deep dishes there is.
    The one in Hobart was just as good as the one I frequented in Cincinnati.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The one in Hobart was just as good as the one I frequented in Cincinnati.
    I've only ever had Jets in Big Rapids Michigan and Knoxville Tennessee. It was great in both places. One of the better Detroit style deep dishes there is.

I'm starting to wonder if you fellas even know what pizza is :stickpoke:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Shut down all my 220 volt machines after my 110 backups chirped a little bit. Never lost power, but made me nervous. I don't have the 220 machines on backups and it can scramble the software if they go off and on a couple times. Everything else is on backups, and never even flicker. Backups on the 220 stuff is big dollars, but I should probably bite the bullet and do it.

Sounds like next guys problem, you’re close to retirement, roll the dice

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    lol cmon I braved the golf carts and all. Detroit style pizza is my absolute favorite tell me where I can get a better one I’m all ears!
    Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers (GIF Image)

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Was painting my window trim yesterday when suddenly there was an explosion and then my power went out. Friggin transformer blew up minutes before the storm rolled through. Not sure what got it. Wanted to paint all the trim, but couldn't see in the dark, so I guess it was time to go home.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    If anyone in NWI is interested I've got a Heritage Rough Rider .22lr SA revolver with 4.75 inch barrel, and the .22 mag cylinder and an H&R Model 999 Sportsman revolver made in about 1940 that I'm going to list in the classifieds. Start a conversation with me if you're interested.

Can meet at Michigan City Rifle Club if you want to shoot them first.

Top Bottom