NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    :dunno:
    How does a 2012 Cadillac CT2, 2 door not have no spare tire, no jack, no lug nut tool. Like WTH!

It does have an portable tire air compressor.
    very common, it's a nice surprise when you need it on the side of the road. I'd bet 60 plus percent of newer vehicles are not equipped with those things. I assure you, you're salesman isn't gonna mention this

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Just had a talk with the neighbor about the kid who cuts his grass blowing all their grass into my lawn, so that was fun. He was actually pretty cool about it, turns out they have a bagger. The kid just never put it on cause he ejects all the grass clippings into the street or into other peoples lawns. But that is gonna stop now.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just had a talk with the neighbor about the kid who cuts his grass blowing all their grass into my lawn, so that was fun. He was actually pretty cool about it, turns out they have a bagger. The kid just never put it on cause he ejects all the grass clippings into the street or into other peoples lawns. But that is gonna stop now.
    I’m so glad I don’t live in a neighborhood lol

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    very common, it's a nice surprise when you need it on the side of the road. I'd bet 60 plus percent of newer vehicles are not equipped with those things. I assure you, you're salesman isn't gonna mention this
    :facepalm:
    It's not jedi vehicle but wow just wow!
    Guess they don't expect peeps to replace the flat and just call someone?

Unsure what to do in this case. The truck has room for a spare but will this owner really change it. 1000% doubt it as they did not even know how to screw on the license plate.

The youth now a days!

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    No way could I deal with the perfect lawn people or the war on leaves you know 8” of leaves makes an inch of topsoil….. your lawns may not need chemicals and fertilizers if the leaves decomposed there how it’s meant to be….. :lmfao: :dunno:

Reactions: KLB

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    :dunno:
    How does a 2012 Cadillac CT2, 2 door not have no spare tire, no jack, no lug nut tool. Like WTH!

It does have a portable tire air compressor.
    They come with a Liquid Fix-a-Flat kit you have to inject into the tire - then use compressor to reinflate

Not sure what Expiration date of Chemicals is

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This is even more local than the Region, but if you have ever used the Strack on U.S. 30 on the west side of Valpo, you have likely seen that there is a divider between lanes with large rocks in it. This, apparently, has become difficult for some drivers to navigate. Example:

1715975300896.png

So now this divider has become knows as "Rock Island" and has become its own thing. First there was the cones:

1715975373099.png

Then there was the flamingos:

1715975463980.png

And now- this:

1715975519371.png

I have to be honest. I think this is just what we need to overcome the partisan divide.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not to mention that the new non explosive fix-a -flat doesn't work!

Those tire sensors are $65 to $85 to replace.
    One does not have to replace the tire sensors. In fact one can remove them completely from the vehicle and then go into the vehicle "computer" has recode the tire sensor so the warning light does not come on ever again.

Ahh the beauty of being able to understand code.

Top Bottom