Only if they're Monica Lewinski....:):......oh....did I just go there:D
    S20%20No%20No%20Bad%20Dog.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I had thought about getting a couple of the lady's to come out to some of the INGO events, but I didn't want to upset any of the groups female membership or wives... Should have a new batch of posters coming in in a couple weeks and I could always envite one of them in for a signing if there was enough interest... Monica, come on I even know better than that... Hope the cigar luncheon went well, I had to work...

Later...

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I had thought about getting a couple of the lady's to come out to some of the INGO events, but I didn't want to upset any of the groups female membership or wives... Should have a new batch of posters coming in in a couple weeks and I could always envite one of them in for a signing if there was enough interest... Monica, come on I even know better than that... Hope the cigar luncheon went well, I had to work...

Later...

Feel free to bring them out. I'm confident that even if Bubba did run off with one of those models, he'd come running back for my mad skillz.

Auntie leaves to prep mags for next get together.

And, ummmm, aren't you married, too?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well thankyou AuntieBellum, if your good with it, then maybe will do... Yes I'm married, and way too old for the models, believe me.. My wife does help out at the shoots, and I enjoy capturing the art of it all... putting all the pieces of the image together. You know I put a lot of time in finding all of the perfect props for one of these images, from proper era, firearms, old jackets, correct vehicles, heck this last shoot we did, I even had to find a proper broken white coffee cup for the bar soap to reside in and the old stainless gillette Marine issue safety razor for Nikki too look like she was shaving with... Then there's the models, well most of them like taking part in the artistic concepts I setup, and the images are normally very well done, atleast that's what other photographers have told me... and they make some money off of them and get to go to college don't you know.... It really is art... I've actually had some lady's at a couple of the gun shows I setup at purchase the posters... Anyway's thankyou for the vote of confidence Auntie...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Where the F did you get that from:laugh:?

Google images is a gold mind for images.

Is Jediagh now doing plastic canvas? Gunbunnies is the one with a fun job and has the pictures to prove it.

Don't be jealous that you don't have the skills needed for such fine artwork. :rolleyes: I'm sure we can get a NWI "art" class going just for you. :laugh:

And who didn't invite ME to the party? Y'all trying to hide from me? LOL

Maybe ;)

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Hello, all. Had a good time at the smoke lounge today, interesting issues came to fore. Any who are able ought to turn out for it. This was the first I was able to make, but I go to the lounge fairly regularly.

Hopefully all goes well with the upscale lounge. It has great potential.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    ...there was this rangemaster that I had never saw before that was hasslin'me about picking up brass. What a douche.

I have to be careful of how I speak about some RMs and their BS perceived power. Lots of great men and women, too, but man, sometimes it's like dealing with the VP of the Homeowners' Association (those of you in the know, you feel me).

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    If someone doesn't like the VP of the homeowners' Association really make their day and run for the position of president so you can remind the VP who's the BOSS. Each and every day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom