• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Melensdad seems to be pointing out the versatility of the GLOCK pistol.

Also ... "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." ... hiding a little GLOCK desire, Melensdad? maybe hiding a GLOCK in the safe? :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I must admit... I like the feel of the plastic grip on my gun when I brush my hand against it... <giggedy>. But then the rest of it is steel.

I'd get a Glock but I think they're kinda ugly. Now HI Points on the other hand... yeah baby.... yeah!!!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad seems to be pointing out the versatility of the GLOCK pistol.

Also ... "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." ... hiding a little GLOCK desire, Melensdad? maybe hiding a GLOCK in the safe? :D

No, I admit that prior to my unfortunate boating accident that there were some Glocks in the safe. I do respect them for what they are. They can be cleaned in the dishwasher, they can contain a burrito bean explosion in the microwave. I just can't say that I want to carry one. I don't like the trigger, mush then break?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    That is because the D.E. is an all steel gun, unlike that tactical tupperware stuff that you carry around. One of the benefits of steel is that it weighs more than plastic. Its like muscle. Muscle of the same size/mass weighs more than fat. Would you rather have a trim beautiful girlfriend who or a fat girl? :dunno:

You and Lonehoosier can stick with your plastic guns. Me, I want steel or alloy at my side.

I don't know what you are talking about with that tactical tupperware stuff, yesterday at the lounge I had a 1911 with me.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    When I lived in the UK I lived in what we call a "semi-detached" house. It's two houses but they share a common wall.

Well I just found out from my sister that my old neighbours managed to set fire to their own house which put my family in jeopardy (no, not the game show, that would've been fun).

My family got out OK. I'm still in shock though. My facebook status properly conveys how I'm really feeling. If I tried to do it here I'd be instabanned.

Safe to say, my old neighbours are nothing more than trailer trash who have risen above their station in life.

I'm glad no-one died but if anyone deserves a little punishment from "God" or the babyjesus then its them. My poor old mum developed agoraphobia because of all the harrassment and bullcrap she's had to put up with thanks to them.

Gah.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just bought an opus x lost city. Didn't even smoke it, gave it away as a bday present. I heard it was someone's bday and asked myself, "WWNFD" (What Would Nick Frost Do).

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    On a side note, nobody has stopped in for my autograph yet.

I must confess Andy219 is a made up identity. I need an alias to learn about the railroad, guns and cigars for an upcoming movie I'm in. I am actually Nick Frost, but I'm still in cognetto as I am still honing my skills.

The upcoming movie is a combination of the fuzz, Shaun of the dead and unstoppable based in northwest Indiana centered around a cigar lounge/railroad depot.

And it is based on true events.

Simon Peg isn't avaliable for this movie, so if your interested in the part Napalm, let me know.

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Tornado prepping

Any of you have a dedicated shelter/area in your home? What do you store inside this area? Looking for ideas and deficiencies in our plans.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Any of you have a dedicated shelter/area in your home? What do you store inside this area? Looking for ideas and deficiencies in our plans.

My wifes attitude is: "It'll never happen to us".

Considering my old house nearly burnt down today thanks to my old neighbours, I am (and always was) of the opinion it can ALWAYS happen.

I try and be prepared as I can living in someone else's house but we don't have a dedicated room to go to. I suppose the laundry room/pantry would be the safest rooms since they've got no windows and they're mostly below ground but there are lots of things to topple over and really the walls are made of wood.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If there was a tornado here, I'd probably have to hide in the little pantry in the basement that looks like the place a guy on Criminal Minds would keep his victims.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    BTW... this sexy car was spotted at the 1101 Cigar Lounge yesterday:
    529866_3702947052202_1231237572_3621072_1113442954_n.jpg

I figure the "INGO" sticker is a heads up to any other members on here. They see that, they know.

And anyone who is bored/curious enough will google INGO which the first result is here.

Let me add some search words:
    Blue Toyota Camry INGO handsome british devil

:D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom